chapter 1 ♡

Drip, drop... Akane raised his head slightly, just enough to see the light raindrops falling from his open window frame. The spring sun was just starting to peek out from behind the clouds, hitting Akane's eyes and warming his face. A beautiful spring day was one of the only things that could make Akane truly happy. Ao-chan made him the happiest, of course. He loved her...

later..

"Oh, look who it is!" Teru said in his usual cocky tone. Akane dropped his stuff onto an empty table, shooting Teru a dirty look. Teru walked over to where Akane was sitting, facing him and leaning on the desk. "Someone's a little sour..."
"Shut up, Teru. Seriously." Akane retorted.
"Fine...fine," Teru walked back to the table he was at, discussing the upcoming bake sale with other student council members. Recently, Akane had started to notice how Teru had this way of talking and persuading people. The way his gentle voice glided out of his lips, entrancing the listener. Though he hated admitting it, Akane loved the way Teru talked. His voice was like music to the ears. Suddenly, Akane felt his cheeks flush crimson red. Teru had caught him staring. "Do you need something, Aoi?" He questioned, with his usual smirk.
"Ah-no, it's nothing president."
"If you say so."

so embarrassing... Akane thought to himself.