"Guest's" Awakening

"W-Where Am I?

"W-Where Am I?.." Guest murmurred questionably.

October 4, 2017.

It had been 2 days since all Guests were deleted and he still had not seen or heard anybody else but himself in the white, vast nothingness of the void.

Guest gets up carefully, realizing he is covered in wounds from his brutal deletion. "Ghh..." He whimpered in pain holding his side so his intestines stayed in place. Slowly healing, his flesh was closing making the pain even more unbearable than it already was.

"Fuck.." He sighed as he rubbed his face and slowly began to cry. He had no one. No one but the echoed voices in his head. One voice was familiar too.

Roblox.

Roblox was Guest's friend since they were kids, however when they grew older, they distanced and soon he had forgotten about him completely. It was fair since everyone moves on in life but it would have been nice to be in someone's memory.

Why would he care anyway. Roblox was too busy running the world, never had time for anyone but himself. Or at least that is what Guest thought. However, Roblox is a very sweet guy. He always been a good friend to Guest even when He'd not realize it.

Even if he was. What would kindness help now?
Oh yeah, nothing.

Guest slowly arose from the glowing ground, he took a few steps as the floor echoed his every step.

"Hello??..." He called out as his own voice echoed back
"Is anyone here? Hello?.."

Staring at his feet, he started to scowl at the memories of him and his "friend". Knowing what Roblox did to him and several other innocent Guests. He began to shake with intense anger and screamed out, clawing at his face.

"YOU BASTARD. YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU DID THIS TO ME.. YOU DID THIS TO US! WHY. WHY. WHAT DID WE DO. *hic* What d-did we do..--"

Again falling to his knees he sobbed to himself in the echoey void.

*Sniff*
As Guest wiped his eyes, they started to glow a bright red. Feeling hatred all throughout his body.
Once more he arose, no more sadness. Just malice. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by his own kind.

"He will fucking pay for this."

(AA This is my first time writing one of these, I apologize if it's bad! I am not usually a writer, more of an artist heh. I made the cover drawing and the one at the start :) 👍)
(If this starts to get attention, I will do my best to continue it!)