III - kazuha

i blocked out every sound, admiring the male who stood before my friends and i as my mouth was parted ever-so slightly. he had platinum-blonde hair with a singular orange-red streak to the right, that hair tied into a side ponytail. his eyes being a deep crimson-red, a yellow hue at the bottom of them. he had his head tilted slightly to the side, in confusion.

     he is drop-dead gorgeous...

     "Y/N!" someone yelled, startling me. i jumped a little in my seat before responding with a singular huh of confusion.

     "are you done being in la la land?" hu tao snickered, causing my cheeks to go a light pink out of embarrassment, "anyways, xiao what do you think of this dude?" hu tao still had her hand around the male's wrist as he awkwardly stood there.

    xiao moved his head upwards so he could peak at the mysterious male. when he saw the other dude standing there awkwardly, he threw his head backwards in shock, "oh hell no." he seemed disgusted. that caused the platinum-blonde male to frown a tad.

     "oh come on xiao, he looks so cute. i know him too, he's very sweet." ayaka whispered into xiao's ear, quiet enough so the platinum-blonde male wouldn't hear. ayaka shot the platinum-blonde male a small smile, him returning it as xiao shook his head vigorously in response. ayaka clicked her tongue sarcastically, moving her head forward to look past xiao and at me. "y/n, what do you think of him?"

     "well he-" i turned my gaze back to him, he stood there and stared at me, as if he were waiting for a response that he didn't even know was for. i looked into his warm, crimson eyes as he looked at my soft e/c ones.

     "may you please let go of my wrist?" he spoke up, asking with a soft tone, moving his gaze from me to hu tao.

     "oopsie!" hu tao let go of the male's wrist and threw her hands up half-way. "anyways, this is kaedehara.... um... kazuha! he's a nerdy, smart boy from my math class, he sits right next to me!"

     kazuha gave our table a warm smile, bowing a little as he did so. it was easy to see the confusion that still lay in his eyes, "hello there."  

     ayaka waved and smiled at him, xiao grumbled, i half-waved at him. i felt the awkwardness slowly come into the air, until i heard the joyful, booming voice of hu tao, "i think you'll grow to like him, xiao! lover or friend!" she puts her hands on her hips while stating this before skipping back to sit back to her spot.

     "i do not approve of this... thing." xiao spat, he didn't like the idea of a random dude, he seemed unaware of, being friends with his sister and her good friends. kazuha furrowed his eyebrows.

     "well if you would excuse me, i've got to go finish an assignment for english." kazuha bowed once again before turning away from our group. we all quietly said goodbye, except for hu tao who said it rather loud.

     ...AND a gentleman?

     xiao went back to working on his assignment, he seemed pissed and annoyed that his sister dragged a random dude over here.

     "you seemed pretty fixated on him, y/n." ayaka commented, smiling a very mischievous grin. i turned to face her, snapping out of my little daydream.

     damnit, hu tao influenced her.. i know that grin.

     "what? don't get the wrong idea." i replied hastily.

     "someone's getting defensive," hu tao snickered, oh how she loves to tease.

     "can you shut the fuck up." xiao mumbled, not even looking at us to say that.

     his remark seemed to work, everyone was intimidated by xiao just a bit... maybe not hu tao though.