A lazy day continued

After a few hours, I woke up and noticed Jane still sound asleep next to me. I gently got up being careful to not wake Jane. I got up and stretched a bit by stretching my arms over my head, expanding my chest, and standing on my tippy toes all at the same time. I looked down at my watch and noticed it was rather late in the afternoon.

"Oh my did Jane and I really sleep for that long" I thought to myself. Granted I had been up since early in the morning and I hadn't had a true day off in a few weeks. 

I fixed my clothes as it was a little wrinkled, kept an eye on Jane, and watched her sleep so peacefully. I thought it was best if I diaper check her now before I forget. I walked over to Jane and gently pulled up her dress being careful to not wake her. I carefully slid a finger through her leak guard and sure enough she was soaked. I thought it would be best to change her once she had woken up and let her rest for now.

In the mean time, I should get started on lunch. As I know Jane will be a hungry baby when she wakes up. I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen. I was sure to wash my hand thoroughly before starting to cook. I decided to cook some cream chicken with steamed vegetables for lunch. I started with taking out some chicken breast and cutting them into thirds. Once cut, I season them with onion powder, garlic salt, and white pepper. I preheated a pan with some olive oil and set the chicken breast to cook. I got started on the vegetables next, by taking out some broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans. I washed the vegetable thoroughly and chopped them into bite size pieces, before placing them inside a vegetable steamer. Once placed in the steamer, I got started on the cream base. I grabbed a sauce pan and added some milk and placed it on low heat. As I let the milk heat up, I grab some thyme, rosemary, and fresh garlic and began mincing the flavorants to a very fine grade. In addition, I began to decide some mushrooms to add to the cream base. I added the mushrooms and flavorants to the heat milk and stir them around. I began adding cornstarch to thicken the mixture and brought it to a texture I liked. Once the cream was done, I added it to the pan with the chicken and turn the heat off. 

I head back up stairs to check on Jane. As I walk upstairs, I can see she is still soundly asleep. I walk up to the edge of the bed, and gently twirl her hair. 

"Wake up princess" I whisper into her ear. 

"Hi dada" she says in a sleepy tone. 

"How was your nap little one?" 

"It was good dada"

"Im glad to hear princess, now lets get you changed. You are soaking wet and I don't want you to get a rash"

"Okay daddy."

I begin to lift Jane's dress and reveal her soak diaper. I carefully undo the sides and slide the diaper off her princess parts. I get a wipe from the wipe warmer and begin to clean her. Once I'm done, I remove the soiled diaper and place a clean diaper under her bottom. I cover her princess parts with diaper rash cream and coat them with baby powder; before sealing the diaper snugging. 

"All done princess, now lets go wash our hands"

I lower Jane from the bed and direct her to the bathroom. We then begin to wash our hands thoroughly. 

 "Are you ready for lunch princess?"

"Yes, dada"

"Perfect, we are having some chicken and veggies for lunch little one."

"Ewwwww"

"Don't worry princess, I promise they will be yummy"

"Pinky promise?"

"Yes, princess"

I guide Jane down stairs and sit her on the dinner table, while I prepare the plates. I plate a cup of vegetable  and a chicken breast topped with cream sauce to each plate. I serve myself a glass of water and fill Jane's sippy cup with some apple juice. Once I'm done, I head out the dinner room and place the plates on the table. I put on a bib on Jane as I don't want her dress to get stain. As I'm putting on the bib, she looks at me as to say; I don't need this. 

"I'm putting a bib on you princess as this can be a little bit messy, and I want you to stay clean. Okay princess"

"Okay daddy"

"Do you need help princess?"

"Yes, daddy"

"Okay princess, I'm going to cut your chicken into tiny pieces"

I proceed to cut Jane's chicken breast into bite-size pieces and give her a paw patrol fork. 

"Eat up little one"

I sat down and begin to munch away, and glance over at Jane enjoying her meal. I ate my food bite after bite with pride, as my dish had turned out perfect. Once I was done, I looked over at Jane and noticed her chicken was gone but not her vegetables. 

"What's wrong princess, you haven't touch your vegetables"

"They're yucky!"

"Not they're not, here lets try some"

I grab her fork and place a vegetable on it. 

"Here comes the airplane princess"

Jane opened her mouth and began to eat the vegetables.

"Ewwwwwwww", Jane cried out

"That was yucky!"

"Im sorry, princess but you're not getting off this table until you finish your veggies. Her comes another one."

As I was about to feed her, her next fork-fill of vegetables. Jane smack the fork out of my hand, and I experience a moment of disbelieve. 

"NOOOO!" Cried Jane and she began to pout and through a fit. 

I have having none of this, as I will not tolerate such behavior.

"That's it, some has earn herself a spanking"