000

══════════════ ══════════════
S/n- sister name
'Hello'- thinking
"Hello"- talking

M/n's POV:

It's been a few years since I got transmigrated into my sister's dating simulation game...
I was suppose to be an arrogant but meaningless character named L/n M/n, but...

"M/n!" A blonde boy called out. Rowan Ezra the crown prince one of the male lead in this simulation. He was holding a bouquet of roses. Another one came he had silver hair "I heard you were collecting mana stones, so I thought u might like this" he pulled out a shiny blue crystal stone. Lewis Elijah a grand master knight one of the supporting male character. Last but not least Malik Ivan the duke also a supporting male character.

Ivan pulled me by the waist "Enough with all this nonsense. Get lost, both of you. M/n is mine" he announced. All three of them gave each other the death stare and it was uncomfortable just standing between them. 'Can all of y'all just get lost, please?' I thought to myself.

Meanwhile, the female lead of this universe... A young lady said softly "Lady Scarlett! Try this one too! Does it suit to your taste?". A blonde haired girl Victoria Yuri the female lead... is  getting lovey-dovey with the villainess Nela Scarlett.

And I have no idea how everything turned into this mess.

"L/n S/n!" I shouted.

"Are you gonna sit there in your room forever?! It's been days already! You made me do all the dishes and laundry! Is this some kind of joke?!" As I kept arguing she paid no attention to what I said. "Hey, are you even listening to me at all?!" Holding my hand in a fist. I notice that I stepped on something "huh?" It was a disc. I looked at the title "Moe...Right?" Thats a unique name.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" My sister screamed. "There it is! The crown prince special event!!!" My sister kept on blabbing about this crown prince. 'Has she finally gone mad...?' Thinking. My sister look back at me glaring at my eyes. "What?" I questioned. "Nothing just the thought that you look like someone from the game..." she answered. I rubbed my neck confused on what she said.

"Just shut up and do the dishes already!" I yelled grabbing her hair. "Alright! Fine! Let me go!" She yell back. She finally got up and headed out shouting "Oh, Prince Rowan!". I was getting annoyed letting out a sign.

Ding

Looking at where the sound came from it was the game. 'Gosh she didn't even close the game and she didn't even save it' "if she looses all her data she'll definitely blame me so you know what? Thank me for being the best brother" I smirked at myself and proceed to play the game. As I was playing I got the happy ending to the story. I thought to myself 'I was completely hooked to the game'.

Ding
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS GAME.
GO TO THE MAIN SCREEN AND PRESS BUTTON A TO START OVER.

"I could just start the game all over and she won't even notice a thing!" I grinned. But what I didn't know was that my sister was behind me. "S-s/n...! I can explain...can we talk it over" I said frightened. She looked at me and cracked her knuckles "Shut The Hell Up. You messed with what was never yours are you ready for the consequences." I could see that veins forming on her face and her eyes glowing red. "S/n...?" As she charged at me and kicked me right in the stomach I felt like my life had flash before my eyes I still had the controller in my hands and pressed a button.

Beep
WILL YOU ACCEPT THE FATE LAID OUT BEFORE YOU, OR WILL YOU GO AGAINST FATE ITSELF?
CONSIDER WHAT FATE HAD DECIDED, FOR YOU ARE BUT A TINY PART OF THE SAID FATE

.
.
.
.
.
Now Loading Data...

Complete!

"Ugh... my head...what...? Did I actually pass out?wow S/n has some serious problems. I can't believe she kicked me like that just because of her stupid game. She's so dead..." as I roses up from the bed "I'm gonna show..." placing my hand over my face I notice there was a mirror in front of me "her.." I stopped and tried to process "huh?"

"WHAAAT?!!"

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!!"

══════════════ ══════════════