Chapter 11

Harsh came towards Abhimanyu's cabin to speak about the high profile case which he's gonna attend tomorrow. That was when he noticed an anxious Rohan who is walking to and fro mumbling something to himself. Harsh walked towards Rohan looking at him weirdly.

Kya karu mai?....kaise batau mai?....kya karu?....kaise karu?.....kya karu?...kya karu?....Rohan who is in his own dilemma didn't notice Harsh who stood very close to him and looking at him.

Dr.Rohan...aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?.....aur aap DR.Abhimanyu ki cabin ke paas aisa kyu gum rahe hai?..... questioned Harsh.

Rohan turned towards Harsh and asked....Kya karu mai?....haa...exclaimed Harsh......kaise batau mai?....kisko kya batana hai?.....questioned Harsh.....Abhimanyu sir ko batana hai.....said Rohan absentmindedly.

Kya batana hai Abhimanyu ko?....Harsh questioned again. Akshara mam ki bare mein....said Rohan. Harsh alerted hearing Akshara's name. Akshara...Akshu ki bare mein kya....Harsh asked Rohan.

However Rohan who is in his own world...instead of replying Harsh he kept continuously repeating....Abhimanyu sir ko kaise batau Akshara mam ki bare mein?....kaise batau?....

Harsh fed up of Rohan's rant dragged Rohan to Neil's cabin. Neil who is immersed in his work got disturbed with the sudden open of his cabin door. He then saw an annoyed Harsh dragging an absentminded Rohan and closed the door.

Sir kya hua?...questioned Neil. Harsh ignored Neil's question and turned to Rohan and questioned....now tell me Rohan....Akshara ki bare mein Abhimanyu ko kya bolna hai?

Hearing Akshara's name Neil stood up from his seat and walked towards Harsh and Rohan.... Akshara bhabhi ki bare mein kya sir?...he questioned... Tum mujhse nahi...isse pooch Harsh said pointing at Rohan....I found him oustide Abhimanyu's cabin mumbling something about Akshara.

Neil kept his hand on Rohan's shoulder and questioned...kys hua Dr.Rohan?....Maine Akshara mam ko dekha tha....Rohan dropped the hope on Harsh and Neil.

Kyaa....exclaimed Harsh and Neil....they walked towards Rohan and questioned....kaha? .... bhabhi kaisi hai?....kya tumne usse baat ki?.....bhabhi kaha rehthi hai?....Harsh and Neil kept questioning Rohan simultaneously.

Kal meri biwi ke saath xxx mall gaya tha....waha maine Akshara mam ko dekha tha....before I could talk to her she left from there....Aur mujhe samajh mein nahi aaraha hai ki mai Abhimanyu sir ko iss bare mein kaise batau....Sir tho saalo se Akshara mam ke liye intezaar kar raha tha.... aur aapka pura family unhe dund rahe the.....answered Rohan.

Neil hugged Rohan and said....thank u Dr.Rohan....thank u so much.....Harsh patted Rohan's back and said...thank u Dr.Rohan...

Please sir don't thank me....I know how u people are eagerly waiting for Akshara mam's where abouts....especially Abhimanyu sir.....this is the least I could do.....said Rohan and walked out of the cabin.

Once Rohan left....Akshara tho Udaipur mein hi hai.....tho uski patha lagne mein itni mushkil kyu hui?....Harsh expressed his doubt....bhabhi itne saal kahi aur bhi reh sakthi hai...yaa phir.... before Neil could complete his words a nurse barged into his cabin and said....Neil sir....Aarohi mam....

........

Abhir and Dhruv are in the park along with their Nanu/Dadu and Nani/Dadi. This is their daily routine....evening once the kids are back from school....Sumitra and Kailash will be accompanying them to the park. Under their surveillance the kids will be involved in some physical activity and also Dadu/Nanu and Dadi/Nani on turns will be taking few rounds of track.

Abhir and Dhruv are sitting on the bench in the park post their play time with a sheet of paper in Abhir's hands. Both are looking at the men passing them and are tick marking on the paper....just then Sumitra and Kailash reached their with coconuts each.