𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖾 | 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5 |

I started doing witch craft and asked Oko to teach me some of his skills, i started to stand out a bit more than usual, but it wasn't the same, Ayato kept staring at me in class, i also felt the feeling of someone following me.

I didn't really care if Ayato was gonna do his little Yandere shit, as long as he doesn't hurt Oko.

But still, i LOVE Ayato, he still my favorite person, out of all my other past friends he was the one.

i love that man, he is everything to me, i'm not much of an aggressive Yandere, but still, i will protect him, but i can get aggressive if things go out of hand.

After class i went to the hallway until i heard a random girl talking about confessing to Ayato today.

Well, i guess she chose death then, i went to the Cooking club to grab a knife and some other supplies that i might need, i then followed the girl to the cherry blossom tree.

"Well hello there! " i say as she flinches and turns around quickly.

"w-who are you?" she says, "Ayatos accomplice!" i answer her

I then quickly start to stab her to death as she's screaming choking on her blood as i slit her throat open.

i start to stab her around her stomach where her guts start to split out.

Anyways, after that enjoyable time i burn her body and get cleaned up!

As i'm walking home i can feel someone glaring at me intensely.

The more i got close to the gate, the more i can hear someone laughing like a Yandere.

Well who cares, i'll slit another throat open if anybody tries to hurt me.

(Fast forward the next day)

Another day of hell awakes, to be honest its kinda fun doing that occults club stuff, and talking to Megamo was like talking to Ayato, but Megamo was very calm, i wouldn't talk to him much tho because he was often busy.

Oko gave me two different Bibles too, Satanic and Holy.

I often started to read the both of them on my free time, it was nice learning about evil and good.

After class i wanted to try to talk to Ayato, i really missed him, but does he want to talk to me?

I wonder if he's still mad at me after last year when i told him about Tara's boyfriend.

"Hey Y/n wanna eat lunch together?", i turn around and see Megamo.

"sure" i reply to him.

After class i go to Megamo's office to eat lunch with him, it was pretty simple, i talked to Megamo about stuff, and how i felt about Me and Ayato.

"I'm not sure still, the missing boy stuff certainly did drift away tho" Megamo tells me while eating his lunch.

"I'll talk to Ayato tomorrow, i really miss him, i-i love him!", i certainly shouldn't have said that, i kinda did feel like Megamo had a bit of a crush on me.

I swear, sometimes i feel like Megamo is looking at me like if i was more than a friend.

To be honest, i have mixed feelings with Ayato and Megamo right now, right now i'm just trying to focus on Ayato and my business, that's all.

"Hey y/n, i noticed some girls at are school going missing, do you think Ayato has something to do with that?" Megamo tells me with a worried tone.

"no" i answer him with a cold tone.

"stay safe out there y/n, i don't know what i would do without you" he tells me

I didn't know what to do, i just stood there silent like an idiot, what is wrong with me? gosh.

No wonder my parents couldn't give me the support i needed from them.

Forget about it, Tomorrow, we are gonna talk with Ayato.

A/N: i'm so sorry for posting late and for the short chapter, i've been having struggles with mental health, i hope you understand<3