𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 | 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7 |

A/N: this chapter has tones of g0re so if you aren't into that I suggest for you to leave this chapter.

I woke up to see myself in a mental hospital, it was strange, my arms were covered with a bunch of bandages, why am I here? 

All my stuffed animals and stuff were in the room, well it's already obviously a mental hospital, but this one is different, but my parents would never leave me here.

Do they even love me?, a bunch of negative thoughts come into my head until the door opens, it was the nurse, I can tell, she was beautiful, her hair was a strawberry blonde and her hair smelled like strawberries.

"Hello sweetie! I am your new nurse, I'll be checking up on you!" she says with a sweet tone, her voice was so soothing, my eyes started to glow.

Her hands were full of medications and food, I didn't say anything because I was shy, she was such a nice person and every day she would check on me and talk to me a lot.

I wish she was my mom, no one ever gave me this much attention, she looked like she was in her 20s.

Sometimes I wish my mother would validate my feelings as this woman does, her name was Nurse Alice.

Nurse Alice was my first friend, she was so understanding, and she always understood me, but all my mother would do is push me into thinking I was happy or sad, although it was pretty annoying how she validated her feelings but never understood mine.

Nurse Alice understood me, she even would bring her cat, her cat was so fluffy and cute :)

No one ever understood me this much, she even would bring me to a special garden in the hospital, and she would teach me about all the flowers, I was in LOVE with flowers.

She even bought a flower book for me, I loved nurse Alice so much, she felt like my mom.

Until one unpleasant day had awaken me, probably the worst thing I could ever witness as a child.

I was with Nurse Alice in the garden drawing with her, she taught me how to draw with watercolors and pencil.

While she was teaching me a doctor was walking towards us, Nurse Alice looked very dutiful, but just as so, she looked very petrified as she saw the Doctor holding a knife with him.

The Doctor looked very demented, his eyes were bloodshot and his white coat had tonnes of blood on it, he looked like those horror movie characters.

Nurse Alice immediately grabbed my hand and shield me, why did she do that? am I that important? I feel pitiful for her.

The closer he got the more terrifying he looked, as he got closer he started to stab her uncontrollably, her dreadful screams lead me to run, and as I looked back, I her guts were mushed while her other organs were falling out, seeing that wasn't anything new, but coming from the person I loved the most was the worst thing ever.

For the first time, I felt angry, the person I loved the most was stabbed to death, and I felt very resentful.

I hide in the bushes with flowers as I witnessed Nurse Alice being brutally stabbed to death, it was a memory I could never leave now, she was dead, her neck was slit open, and her eyes were carved out like pumpkins, however, seeing that as a 7-year-old was disturbing although I have committed a homicide case like that.

But surprisingly he finally noticed what he had done, disturbingly enough, he started to stab himself aggressively a tone of times while screaming in pain.

What a sick man, poor Nurse Alice, she was an angel, she didn't deserve that, she was like a mother to me.

As I start to stare deeply at Nurse Alice's dead body I start to cry, each form of tear turned into screaming in pain, the second time I've cried.

It felt like my mother just got killed, Nurse Alice did nothing wrong, why would he do that?

After crying for a solid 4 minutes the cops come into the building, they rushed Nurse Alice to the hospital and took me along.

What's going to happen now?