Yn escaping!! PART 1

Yn is sitting on a couch sipping her favorite strawberry milkshake while watching her fav kdrama . Drooling over male lead .
Just then her phn rings .
She smiled while looking  at her caller I'd.
She picks up the call.
*ON CALL*

YN: hello,why did u went early today?

Jk:hi bub ,I was having meeting early morning that's why. Did u have ur breakie?
YN: ohh okok !yah I had my breakie when u are gonna come home .(she asked while Pouting)

JK:(he chuckled) my bub is already missing me Haa. But sorry bub I have a mission today I won't be coming home early.

Yn:yah wae!! U promised to spend this weekend at home watching kdrama .

JK:YES princess I had promise but it's really important mission . I have to be here .
Take care of yourself have ur dnr and sleep  I will be there at morning ok  gotta go saranghae 😘💜.

Yn:OK kookie take care byy nado saranghae 😘
(😭😭 me feeling lonely here)

So let's get a quick flashback.

         *FLASHBACK*(1 YR AGO)
yn was a cute little bubbly girl who want to become doctor. She often use bus to go University. One day she was coming Bach from University at night. There she saw A tall muscular guy beating the sh** of one guy . He was not alone more two guys were there who was watching the scene silently.
Yn was kind hearted and soft girl she never like to fight .by seeing the man mercilessly. Beating the other man. She got scared try to go from but unfortunately one of the man saw her and drag her to the tall man.
TALL MAN POV
  I WAS BEATING THIS BASTARD HE GAVE ME GUNS WHICH WAS NOT AT ALL GOOD AND WAS GOING TO RUN BY TAKING MONEY. I WAS SO MAD TODAY IM GOING TO KILL HIM. BUT I WAS BEATING HIM MY MAN TOLD A GIRL SAW THIS AND WAS GOING TO RUN .
A/N POV
AS the man bring yn there the tall man was so shocked to see her beautiful eyes and plumpy lips she was tall but she will be short infront of me I was just lost in her beauty .she was crying while holding her arm and saying LEAVE ME I DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING. I went to there grab her arm softly and said what's ur name sweetie?
She was looking at me with her doe eyes full of tears and her nose was all red
SHE SAID MY NAME IS CHOI YN PLZ LEAVE ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
what a sweet name hlo my name JEON JUNGKOOK The mafia king.
Yn tremble in fear
Calm down I'm not going to hurt u . But if want go leave from here u have to approved my one condition.
Yn was confused but still nodded becoz she want to go home.
Jk:I want to court u? U have to be there with me I really fell for u . Ur only option is YES AND YES OK SWEETIEE!
yn was scared but still she also fell for this guy he was so handsome . He's face looks so angelic in moon light No doubt An angle with face devil with body
Tsk tsk why I fell for this nvm let's just say yes and go .
Since then they started hanging around often jk used to drop and pick yn from University.
AFTER SIX MONTHS OF COURTING
Yn and jk confessed each other and started to live together.
But jk was so cruel for her he don't want her to meet any of her friends not even girls.she used to sit at mansion and get bore . HE OREDER HER IF SHE EVER TRY TO ESCAPE HE WILL PUNISH HER .
         END OF FLASHBACK
YN POV
yn thought to hangout as jk will be coming late she calls her bestie and said to join her to the club. Her bestie agrees .
She was finally gonna meet her bestie after ages she was happy .
Yn got up and took shower she was confused what to wear. Suddenly her eyes catches a beautiful short black classy dress. She decided to wear since jk will be not here. Yn usually wear casual baggy clothes she is a lil shy (I'm  little shy insert v voice)

 Yn usually wear casual baggy clothes she is a lil shy (I'm  little shy insert v voice)

(Yn dress)
She got ready and went to club and enjoy her night there with her bestie.  She forget about jungkook.
     ON THE ANOTHER HAND
here jungkook was all ready to go home he checks time it was  11pm . He decided to buy chocolates for yn as an apology and banana milk for himself . he was excited to see his bub reaction .
(Poor kookie don't even know yn is already enjoying without him that's why I said
kookie u deserve me A/n 😭😭  jk be like shut girl u already got taehyungiee.have some shame.) *Back to the story *

Yn POV
I was so happy finally I enjoyed today she was heading back to her home after bidding good bye to her bestie. Idk why jk didn't want me to go out I hate this but he  love me so it's ok let's go back and sleep .
   AS SHE REACHED HOME
HER SOUL LEFT HER BODY SEEING JKS CAR AND HIM STANDING THERE ALL ANGRY AND HANDS IN HIS POCKETS DOING HIS FAMOUS POKEING TONGUE IN CHEECK HE LOOKS SO HOT WHEN HE GET MAD . YN WAS LITERALLY SHAKING IN FEAR.⁰

JK POV I'm home bub where are u I bought ur fav chocolates but in returned i got no response  I QUICKLY CHECK ALL ROOMS BUT DIDN'T FIND HER

JK POV
I'm home bub where are u I bought ur fav chocolates but in returned i got no response  I QUICKLY CHECK ALL ROOMS BUT DIDN'T FIND HER . IF SOMETHING HAPPEND TO HER I WILL  BURN THE WORLD
HE GRABS HIS KEYS WAS READY TO GO OUT TO FIND HER.
BACK TO PRESENT
Kookie w-h-e-n d-i-d y-o-u c-a-me? (Yn was stuttering while saying this)
JUNGKOOK GOT MORE ANGRY AND HE WAS JUST LOOKING AT HER DRESS WHICH WAS EXPOSING HER SKIN .IF HE WANT HE COULD HAVE RIP THAT DRESS HERE BUT HE NEED TO CONTROL HIS DEMON . HE MARCHED TOWARDS HER AND PICK UP HER ON SHOULDER AND HEADED INSIDE THE HOUSE.( yn was scared to hell she was praying to god plz save and in her mind 
Save me ~save me ~ was going on)
JUNGKOOK THROW HER ON COUCH AND GOT ON TOP OF HER AND PINS HER HAND BESIDE HER HEAD .HIS FACE WAS JUST INCHES AWAY IF HE MOVED THEY MIGHT KISS. HE LOOKS DEEP IN HER EYES SAID IJ HIS DEEP VOICE
WHERE DID U WENT BABY ?WHERE THIS DRESS EXPOSING WHATS MINE TO OTHERS .TELL ME I WARNED U ABOUT GOING OUT . U DID BIG MISTAKE IM GOUNG TO PUNISH U TONIGHT U HAVE TO BEG ME TO STOP.
yn was silently crying in this 1 Yr they didn't get into fight  they didn't intimate as yn was shy jungkook don't want her to get uncomfortable.  She was just closing her eyes and crying while laying under him.
Shhhhhh!!PRINCESS LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING .
yn slowly open her eyes and stare at his beautiful orbs and was hiccups while crying here jungkook inner demon was turned soft but he still want to punish her so she don't do this in future. 
He said while smirking ARE U READY FOR PUNISHNENT PRINCESS?
    OK let's stop here do tell me of u like this story sorry for mistakes .what do think which punishment he will give?
YOU NASTY PEOPLE ALREADY THINKING NASTYY THINGS UHH !!WELL WILL SEE WHAT TO DO U WANT ME TO WRITE 🥵SMUT .
             THANK YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.