YN ESCAPE PART 2!!

This story contains smut 18++stuff if u are uncomfortable leave soon 🙂 ik u guys will not leave its ok its ur choice .
        BACK TO THE STORY
JK: ARE U READY FOR PUNISHMENT PRINCESS?
(yn shocked by his words she too want him but lil shy to say yes she was just looking him with her eyes open. )

Jk:what babygirl ik I'm handsome font stare say something.( He smirked)
Yn:kookie I'm sorry I will not do this again plz forgive me *showing her puppy eyes*

Jk:don't show me that's eyes just say baby u want or yes . U don't have an option ad No .
So be a good KITTEN AND SAY DADDY I WANT YOU.

YN: SHE WAS HESTITAING TO SAY BUT LOOKING AT JK'S LUST FULL EYES AND SHE  TOO WANT HIM SO SHE SAID IT
     I-WANT-YOU-D-A-D-D-Y.
(LOL😭😭 IDK WHY IM WRITING BUT LETS ENJOY TAEHYUNGSHII IM SORRY OK)

That's it jk looses his mind his inner demon got freedom.

He grab yn neck and kissed her passionately ,yn  also kissed him there lips mold each other perfectly just like made for each other. After 5min yn pat his chest
signalling him to let her breathe. 

Jk slowly break his kiss and get down to her neck kissed her all sweet spots .yn was
breathing heavily and moaning jk's name.

Yn: Ahh kookie sss~

BY hearing his name his demon gets more out and he started to give her hickeys all over her neck . Started to go down and kisses her visible cleavage.
After completing his art he removed his and yn clothes fully now they are naked

Yn was shamelessly checking out jk
(JK chuckled in his deep raspy voice )
Babygirls like what u see ?
Yn unconsciously nod her head after sometimes she realised what she did and look into jk' eyes found him looking at her  lustfully . She was so into his eyes that's she just can't control her harmones and get on top and kissed jk .she was sucking his lips while playing with his piercing. The metal taste like strawberry to her . After eating each others lips . They finally proceed to their work.

    ** Smut ahead **

Jk throw yn on bed and goes down and kiss her stomach

Jk throw yn on bed and goes down and kiss her stomach. He slowly spread her legs and put his th*** in . Just then he was going to put in he look up to her eyes that were closed and mouth fell open she was looking so mess under . His mess the owner of mess.
She slowly looked down not feeling any moment and found him staring she blushed hard .
Jk chuckled and ask are u ready for the ride babygirl.

Yn slowly nod her head  he came up and kiss her forehead.

Put his thing in .he started to go slowly as its her first time.  Yn was feeling immerse pain but she controlled it by biting her lips. He started to kiss her to distract her pain .soon enough pain vanished and pleasure was there
Yn:kookiee ahhhh~do it fast ahh~
(😭😭 I'm not enjoying this namjesus forgive me)

soon enough pain vanished and pleasure was there Yn:kookiee ahhhh~do it fast ahh~(😭😭 I'm not enjoying this namjesus forgive me)

Jk :as u wish babygirl . He thrust into her in animalistic speed .
Jk:SAY BABYGIRL WHOM DO U BELONG  SAY
YN:AHH~U  AHH~
JK: WHAT'S MY NAME KITTEN?
YN :DADDY U ARE UHH AHHH~ SO AHH GOOD~
Jk:That's good KITTEN.
Soon enough they came and lie down breathing heavily 
JK:U GOT UR PUNISHMENT KITTEN DO U EVER TRY TO ESCAPE?
YN: NO KOOKIE I WILL NOT IM SORRY.
JK: ITS OK HE KISSED HER FOREHEAD AND SAYS ARE U OK ? DO U FEEL PAIN?
YN : YAH IT HURTS LIL BUT ITS OK (SAID WHILE POUTING)
JK:OK princess sleep now its 3 in morning
Yn:OK good night koo  she kissed him and fall asleep burning her face in his chest .
Jk:Good night bub.
        The end.

So how was it I'm more nasty than . 
U have any request for oneshots u can ask me.
Hope u enjoy this don't forget to spray some hobi water~