badboy -1

A girl was sleeping like a dead person. Her mom came in her to wake her up . Her mom was trying to wake her . Losing her temper her mom shout on her

Y/m: yah yn get up u brat.

Yn: she shot open her eyes *while breathing heavily *

Y/m: finally u woke up don't u wanna go to college.
Yn: * I don't want to but I already didn't went yesterday I have to face that monster once again crying I'm her mind*
Her mom smack yn's head and said yah come back to earth and get ready .
Yn: * caresses her head while Pouting and said yes*
     Time skip at college

Yn was running to her class she just want to go to   her class before that monster come but her luck was bad her monster was already waiting for her near her class.
Yn in her mind holy f***!!!!!
Yn was going pass by him but he stopped her by keeping his arm blocking her way.

Jk: where do u think u are going sweetheart?
Yn: in my class why do u have any problem
Jk: woah looks like someone got the guts to talk back in just one day .he said by traping her in his arms and wall.
Yn heart was beating faster but she stayed confident and said
Yn: leave my way jungkook.
Jk: nope I will never leave u babygirl.
Yn : please leave me *showing her doe eyes*

Jk pov
Uff this girl knows how to control me jung you are the death of me damn those eyes I missed u badly yesterday why didn't u came.  How much I wanted to pinned u against the wall and kiss u badly for not coming yesterday.
   End of jk pov.

Jk: OK I will bit I have two conditions
1)why didn't u came yesterday?
2)today u have to see my basketball match .

Yn: I that's well that's why  I didn't came yesterday.
And why I will come to see ur match Haa I'm not interested to see the match .I will not come.

Jk: OK as u wish I will not leave u know by the way professor is coming uk ryt if he sees us like this he will go tell my dad  ( his dad is  the owner of the college as every ff)and my dad will call u.

Yn got this monster knows me well how much im afraid of his dad.  Damn it's only much yn u can do it.

Yn: OK fine I will come.

Jk : That's like my princess *he patted her head lightly and goes in the class*

  Yn and her bestie were chatting in class
Clara: so when u are going to accept u love badboy?

Yn: yah u again started it's nothing like that Clara .

Clara: oh cmon ik u girl .

Yn: OK fine I like him but he don't like me he always orders me around and bully me .*pouting *

Clara: it's ok  I have a plan we can know his feeling today well as u  know today is match between jk and Mark. 

Yn: so what I can do

Clara: u have to cheer Mark instead of jk and see his reaction if he gets angry then he has feeling for u or else bestie find Lee min ho .

Yn:yah yah it's bad idea what if he gets mad and punch me or Mark damn this is ridiculous but I will give it a try . And about Lee min ho yup he is good I have a chance hehe.

Time skip

As match started both the teams were ready to play but jk eyes were searching for yn . He was looking for her . Soon his eyes find peace he saw her babygirl entering and sitting on one of the bench. 

The match started both the teams goal 1:1.

jk was playing good he is good in everything .his teammates are doing best.
Everyone was cheering for jk but he's ears want to listen only his babygirl cheering .  But as it was planned yn was shouting and cheering for Mark loudly .

this made jk blood boil he wasn't able to focus on match it was know3:2 ratio .

this was the last chance for jk team to goal or else they will loose .

Jk angry goal when he heard yn cheering Mark I belive u u will only win that's it he goal straight to the basket .

After goal he was looking. As if he will eat her alive  today.

yn thought that's it I'm dead today .

He came to yn place and pull her out o the seat drag towards the room.

Jk: what do u think u were doing princess.

Yn: what I did I was just enjoying there.

Jk: enjoying by screaming other man's name when u have me. What punishment u want princess tell me u ain't gonna get any mercy today.

Yn was so shocked to hear this .her whole body was having goosebumps.

Yn: jungkook I'm sorry leave me plz .

Jk: DON'T U DARE TO SAY SORRY FOR THAT FUCKING THING JUST TAKE MY PUNISHMENT. *he punched the wall  his knuckles turn red*

Yn flinched badly and her eyes  was getting teary

Jk noticed it and regret shouting on her.

Jk: princess shhh I'm sorry I will not shout at u sorry .

Yn: it's ok but why are u doing this to me jungkook.

Jk: oh my dumbo princess becoz I love u .

That's its yn heartu blast she was paralysed for a whole 5 min her cheeck's started to burn.

Jk: omo someone is blushing . He said teasing her.

Yn: she hit his chest playfully .

Jk: do u love me ?

Yn: I love u jungkook I really love u from the start but u always bully me and trouble me so I thought u hate me .

Jk: how can someone hate the reason of his life.

Sorry for trouble but I thought u don't like me and I wanted to be close to u.

Yn: it's ok kookie .

Hearing this Nickname a small tint of red colour appear on jungkookie's cheecks.

Yn: omo someone Is blushing omo did I make badboy shy gosh I won in my life .

Jk quickly smashed his lips to her they lips perfectly mold eachother as if they were made for each other yah indeed it was. Yn kept her hands on his neck.whike jungkook squeeze her waist .

Finally they pulled away breathing heavily.

Yn: why did u do that she said while blushing. .

Jk: I want to taste  that that's why.

Yn: how it's taste.

Jk: kak moya!!(like mine)

Yn: what?

Jk: nothing baby let's go.

To be continued....

Thanks for watching ✌💜ignore grammar mistakes.