Cursing Girl

Main character : Midori Zhang

I was walking back home from school using a very foggy path. It was 3:37 PM at the time. I didn't do a lot at school but while  was focusing a part in math, a girl was staring at me wide-eyed. I ignored it with a simple smile but the situation went on the whole day.

On the way, the same girl had appear out of nowhere. It was foggy, of course, I was startled. She didn't stare at me but her eyes is still wide. What makes it even more creepy is...

She didn't even blink.

She had a visible eyebags around her eyes and had a bowl haircut. I have heard about her a lot from my friends. She was raised in an orphanage because her parents died when she was seven. The rumour is, if she stare at someone, she was thinking if she should curse them or not.

Now, here she is, walking beside me. She starts a few conversations with me. After that, she would come to my desk to eat lunch or just talking. The rumours about talking about cursing was true. Sometimes, I'd joined her but if it was harmful, I wouldn't join and she paid no mind. My friends sometimes talk to her. Mostly was me. 

I even study curses and it shock my family but they got used to it. 

BONUS : I laugh when I saw the face of the victim she had put curse on. She cracks a smile and look back at the person. The person is a person who have been racist towards my cousin who is asian and black. "Let's do this sometimes, Christ" I said to her.

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS NOT MEANT TO MADE EVERYBODY SCARED. YOU CAN SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE TO LET ME HAVE SOME IDEAS.