Zae's POV

Me and kyungsoo just came back from our mini date I still feel like this is a dream kyungsoo being my boyfriend, well I guess he is I still need approval from my parents, Its kind of weird of how fast it happened but we known of each other since middle school We never actually talked though, I can feel myself smiling like a goofball thinking about what just happened. And in mid thought I can see pink heels infront of me meaning its only one person, Sabrina.
"Hey ugly why dont you listen I told you to stay away from kyungsoo didn't I he is mines he's just using you. You do know that right? I mean look at you your way to skinny for him and I don't think he would want anyone with this all over their body." she shows me a picture in gym class when I was trying to hid in the gym showers to change i have marks all over my chest and tummy. I couldn't hold my tears anymore and they started to stream down my face. "Your hideous Zaeya your even more ugly when your cry I don't see why Kyungsoo would want you." Just when I was about to leave I felt an arm snake around my waist from behind and a deep voice spoke
"Thats because shes beautiful to me. Delete the picture or I will get you expelled." Kyungsoo spoke looking Sabrina dead in the eyes with a threatening tone.
"But Kyun-"
"Delete them now." She quickly deleted them. "Now get away from us and leave Zaeya alone." She gave me one last nasty look and walked off mumbling something.
"Zae why didn't you tell me she was messing with you about me?" Kyungsoo asked while whipping my tears away.
"Thats because it started today when she saw me talking to you but I was so use to things I thought I could just ignore it but seems like I cant."
"You don't have to deal with things like that anymore Zae Im here for you."
Just then the principle walked in -_- perfect timing. And I realized our teacher wasn't here. "Everyone settle down I have some good news for everyone." When everyone became quiet the principle explained to everyone that we have the rest of the day off because the teachers have a meeting to attend. Great now I have to go back to that hell hole.
"Hey you wanna come back with me you can meet all my brothers."
"Kyungsoo I don't even know if I'm allowed to date you yet."
"Well lets go see"
we headed towards my house in his car I was terrified of what my parents might think. Im praying they say yes which is probably not going to happen