Missed him...

Thamizh POV

Its been a month and I terribly miss him.... Vijay..... I wish I was near you....

I know that I was the one who came away from you but it is for your good....

If I am with you....then I May not be able to control myself from loving you.... Hugging you.... Feeling you......

Romba paduthura da vijay..... Yean heart la edho oru moolaila oru kural...... Avankitta poidu..... Adhukapram nadakkum prachanai ya paathukalm nu solludhu....

Aana innoru pathi nee kitta pona avanukkudhan prachanai nu solludhu....

Yennala mudiyala da...... I was sobbing at this point standing in front the mirror where I pasted his photo........

I sobbed to sleep and woke up to the rays of the sun hitting my face......

Yes it is quite a usual routine of mine..... Crying to sleep.... I started to wear concealer under my eyes to cover the small dark circle that was beginning to form.....

I went to the office and as usual...I was with my boys.... Oh did I say that there is not a single girl here in the peer team.....

But I never felt uncomfortable as they were giving me the respect and space I needed.... And I think I become pretty close to them....

I had 12 of them under me.... No like 12 of newbies are only there as there were no other trainees....

I was speaking to them about a sample case...that is when Adhikshit called via telecom and asked me to come to his cabin.....

At Adhikshit's cabin

Me : Excuse me sir.....

Adhikshit : Come in...

Hmm Ms Thamizh...... I think you cannot handle all the peers single handedly you May need help so I appointed a new trainer.... He will b-

?? : Excuse me sir !

Adhikshit : Ah there he is meet Mr Vijay...

I was shocked was an understatement..... Wtf Vijay ???

He came in and stand next to me with a smirk on his face.....

Adhikshit : Umm Ms Thamizh.... He is Mr Vijay..... Vijay ..... Ms Thamizh....

Vijay : Hello Min- Mam...... He forwarded his hands to me....

And I was dumbfounded to react to it....

He took his hands and shaked his hands with mine.... And he - pressed my hands softly as like feeling my hands in his.....

I immediately took my hand bach from his hand and stood facing Adhikshit....

He too turned with the smirk not leaving his face....Adhikshit was seemed busy as he was reading a document....

Adhikshit : Umm Ms Thamizh show him the office and divide the peers among yourself..... You May go now....

He signalled me to go first and said....

Vijay : After you....

I was fidgiting my fingers and went out of the cabin.....

Ivan enna seiya kaathurukaano.....

Hello guys.....

I know it is a small chapter but.... Guys!! Vijay is back....

Ungaluku aavala irundhucho illaiyo.....
Indha kadhaiya yezhudha enakku rombaaa aarvam ah irundhuchu so here you go.....

Apram.....

Yepodhum pola dhaan.... Comment uh vote uh.... Paathu seinga.....