Thirumbavuma !!!

Thamizh POV

As Adhikshit said I was giving him a tour of the mumbai branch.....

Me : Idhu Cheif Editor cabin.... Idhu conference room.....He hummed..... Idhu Peers oda general hall......

Him : Hmmm......

Me : And idhu print out room..... I said going inside the room....

He also followed me....

Vijay POV

The second I entered the printout room...she slammed me to the door and locked it leaning over to me.... I was not expecting it...

Me : Yei yenna di naan panna vaendiyathellam nee panra...... Yaaravdhu yenna kapathunga she is trying to ra-

Her : Yei..... He close my mouth with her hands..... Oh how I wish it was her lips instead....

Yean Kathura...... Vaaya moodu.... She whispered and left my mouth...

Inga enna panra..... Adhuvum trainer ah....

Me : Vaela paaka vandhuruken minion... Unkooda sarndhu........ Apdiye jolly ah...

Her : Pothum.... She kept her saying signalling to stop... ........Unmaiya sollu... She said in a serious tone...

Me : Hmmm..... Oru under cover operation adhaan....

Her : Nee dhaan ipo police illaiya apra-

She almost completed but bit her tongue after realising what she was saying....

Me : apo enna pathi visarichittu dhaan irukeenga madam....

Her : Illaiya.... She said and tried to leave...

I pulled her wrist and she collided with my chest.... She was having a shocking expression on her face....

I lowered my head a bit , went near her neck and placed a soft kiss in her mole there... I like that spot very much coz it was her sweet spot too....

She shivered a little and was trying to get out of my grip....

Her : Eenaa panra......

Me : Kissing you..... I said in a raspy v voice..... I closed my eyes to feel the moment....

Her : Vidu Vijay..... She said and separated herself from me....

Ipo yedhukku inga vandhiyo andha velaiya mattum paaru.... She said trying to be strict...... But who is she kidding she is my minion I am not scared of her..... Or am I?

Me : Thamizh..... Naan inga oru case vishayama dhaan vandhen nu yaarukum theriyakoodathu.... And I want you to help me with this too.... Comissioner unna unofficial ah help panna sonnaru.....so I need you...

Her : Huh...

Me : I need your help... Please I said with my puppy eyes.....

And i know that nee comissioner kitta visarichittu dhaan irundha enna pathi nu..... So end this drama and be mine already.....

Her : Look Mr Vijay......Naan indha case la ungakooda vela seiren avlodhaan.....and please dont cringe me by saying things like "hey.... Nee yenakkaga dhaan vandha nu theriyum... Unna summavidammaten etc etc.." Coz even if you say I DONT CARE!!

She said with at most anger in her eyes and went outside the room pushing me aside..... God..... Angry Thamizh is powerful man......

Vijay : Thamizh oru nimisham... Apdiye pona yeppadi mama ku kiss kooda kudukkama avlo yenna avasaram...

She glared at me....

Vijay : Paravalla nama dhaa daily meet pannaporome apram a kudu...he cooed her...

Thamizh was furious but couldn't say anything she left mouthing "eruma maadu"....

Thamizh POV

Enna dhaan nenachittu irukan avan.... Apdiye kathuvana...... Nalla vela inga irukura avangalukku lam thamizh theriyadhu...... Illana en maname poirukkum.....

Ughhhh.... Idiot......stupid.....kathirikka....podalanga...mullangi....ughhh

My mind : Paythiyam thitta theriyama loosu maari thitra.....😂

ugh.... nan ipo unna kaetana ah.... huh.... nee yenakku support ah ill avanukku ah huh.....

My mind :Naan apolerndhe avanukku dhaan support panren.... Oh adhu ve ipo dhan madam ku puriyidha....... Right uh...

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello Makkale....

How are you doing......hope you are doing well....

Yeanga comment pannunga ga please nga.... Niraiya paeru comment eh panradhilla...... Naan paavam dhaana....ungalukkaga dhaana kadhai ezhudhuren....🥺 so please paathu panni vidunga.....

And vote for the chapter if you like this story......

Nandri Vanakkam....💗💗