Momo Yaoyorozu's Morning

Please read the description to know what is happening in the story.

Warning (For Chapter): Swearing and insults (Mainly from Bakugou)

POV - Point of View

(1) Apologetic - "Regretfully acknowledging or excusing an offense or failure." -Google's Definition

(2) Commotion - "A state of confused and disturbance." -Google's Definition

(3) Gravely - "To a degree that gives cause for alarm." -Google's Definition

(4) Situation - "A set of circumstances in which one finds." -Google's Definition

(5) Firmly - "With little possibility of movement; securely." -Google's Definition

(6) Expression - "The process of making known one's thoughts or feelings." -Google's Definition

(7) Recognise - "Identify something from having encountered them before." -Google's Definition

Momo Yaoyorozu POV

I woke up a bit later than usual so I get to class as fast as I can. "I'm sorry, Mr. Aizawa!" I shout as soon as I enter class while giving him an apologetic(1) stance. I looked up and noticed a bunch of students were missing and it looked was chaos. Everyone was screaming in a circle so I walked to where all the commotion(2) was. At first I thought it was caused by Bakugou and Midoriya but I was gravely(3) mistaken. "What's going on here?!" I yell so I am heard over all the screaming. 

Almost everyone looked at me and I was able to see who was in middle of the circle. "What..is this?" I ask, staring at the two in the middle. Those aren't Iida's and Midoriya's quirks?! Where is half the class? Why do some of our classmates look different? Why do some of our classmates switched quirks? 

My thoughts were interrupted by explosions..coming from me?! Everyone stared at me, even Iida and Midoriya. "What was that?!" I scream. "K-Kacchan's quirk?!" Midoriya yelled. Kaminari started laughing. "This is gonna be hilarious, right, Mina?!" He shouts. 

I sighed, knowing this is going to become complete chaos. After a bit I noticed Mr. Aizawa was asleep. "Did I miss anything before I came in?" I ask. "Kirishima broke his arm, just like Midoriya used to!" Kaminari shouted. "That idiot what?!" I heard Bakugou scream as he entered the class. Everyone stared at Bakugou. 

"What are you staring at?!" Bakugou yelled. "Do you feel any different?" I ask. "What the fuck are you going on about?!" Bakugou yelled. I pointed to Iida and Midoriya. Midoriya kept getting wrapped in tape coming from Iida's elbows and breaking it by hardening. Bakugou was speechless for once. 

"Bakugou, try to use your quirk!" Mina shouted. "The fuck are you talking about?!" Bakugou yelled. "Just use your quirk!" Mina continued. "The hell is going on and what the fuck are you going on about?" Bakugou asks. "C'mon, please use your quirk!" Mina shouts. "Fine, whatever!" He yells as a skull shirt comes from the palm of his hands. 

"What the actual fuck?!" He screams. I noticed Mr. Aizawa started waking up. "Okay, what is going on?" He asks, getting out of his sleeping bag. "Our quirks are all mixed up," I say. "What?!" Mr. Aizawa shouts. Another explosion came from my hand. 

"Ponytail got my quirk?!" Bakugou yelled. Mr. Aizawa sighed. "Everyone head outside," He says. I noticed many didn't listen, only a few others, including myself did. I wondered why so I looked and saw that more people were trapped in tape and those who weren't, were laughing at the situation(4).Mr. Aizawa started using his quirk on Iida and asked those of us who weren't taped up to help those who were. Once they were freed from the tape, they were either complaining or thanking those who helped them. I helped Jirou out and she thanked me. 

After a bit everyone was free and we were outside. Mr. Aizawa started asking everyone questions, things about our quirks, if anything had changed recently, et cetera. The only change recently was that I woke up late and my quirk changed so I told him that. After he finished questioning the entire class he told everyone to start training in pairs. I was a bit concerned. "Are you sure we should be training?" I asked firmly(5). "Yes." Mr. Aizawa simply replied. 

I was up against Midoriya since our borrowed quirks worked well together. After a bit of fighting, we started getting a hang on my borrowed quirk. "Guys! Guys!" I heard someone yell and everyone turned to see who randomly started yelling. It was Kirishima. I guessed he was doing better, until I noticed a cast on his arm. I then saw Bakugou had a strange look on his face, perhaps he was worried. "Care to explain how your arm got broken in the first place?" Mr. Aizawa glared at Kirishima. "It was a dare?" Kirishima replies with a confused expression(6) Kaminari, Mina, and Sero started bursting out in laughter. 

Both Mr. Aizawa and Bakugou glared at them. "Which one of you god damn idiots dared him to?!" Bakugou yelled at them as he angrily stomped towards them. Mina and Kaminari went silent while Sero continued laughing. "It was YOU!!" Bakugou yelled at Sero while making a pipe. Sero finally stopped laughing, actually, he went completely silent. Everyone started yelling and telling Bakugou to stop, except Sero. Bakugou was caught by Mr. Aizawa's scarf and started getting scolded. 

Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Todoroki asked Sero if he was okay. It seemed like more people were going to when we all heard a loud, "I AM HERE!!" Midoriya was the first to look, although it was obvious who it was. "All Might!" I heard Midoriya say excitedly. Everyone else just looked excited, aside from Todoroki and Bakugou but they probably were. All Might looked confused as he asked, "What happened?" 

I wasn't sure how to respond, but Bakugou sure did. "Some of these extras decided it'd be funny if they dared this idiot," He paused so he could point to Kirishima. "To use his quirk IN THE CLASSROOM knowing he could've HAD SOMEONE ELSE'S QUIRK!!" He continued, raising his voice during important details. All Might stared blankly at Bakugou for a bit and then looked at Kirishima's cast. Kirishima laughed nervously and said, "Apparently I was too tired to fully heal." Mr. Aizawa just sighed at that remark.  

"Now that everyone has used their quirks or a classmate's, those with new quirks-" Mr. Aizawa said, before getting interrupted by a ring tone. He then picked up the phone and asked, "Yeah?" I couldn't really understand what he was talking about but I did hear something about Todoroki and someone named, Camie. Todoroki and Bakugou seemed to recognise(7) the name. Bakugou looked angrier and Todoroki looked hopeful while everyone else just looked confused. Mr. Aizawa looked extremely annoyed when the call ended. 

"Todoroki, who's quirk do you have?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "I believe it's Camie's," Todoroki replies.  Who even is this Camie and why do only Bakugou and Todoroki know who they are? "Camie will be coming soon," Mr. Aizawa says. Bakugou groaned really loud and in an annoyed tone. "As I was saying, everyone with someone else's quirk stay outside with me and the rest head inside with All Might," Mr. Aizawa says. Midoriya seemed the most disappointed.