Chapter 2. meet

I was listening to my music while Eating my lunch when I heard a voice " hey, can I sit here?" I looked up and saw a girl with long straight blonde hair and brown eyes. I was so busy admiring her that I almost forgot the question she just asked. "Oh ofcourse! Sorry" she fell down and said "no need to say sorry, you're the new kid, right? I'm Ariel, Ariel Park" "nice to meet you Ariel, I'm Brianna, Bri for short" I said. "okay, nice to meet you Bri!"
I was shocked with her response. Even I always have asked to be called Bri, no one has Ever really did it. I like Bri better. "Nice to meet you two, Ariel" we talked for a while until we heard the first bell. "What class do you have?" She asked. "I have history, it's my favorite subject!" I answered "no way I have history two now! Wanna sit together?" "Yeah, I'd love to" we walked to class together and sat down in the back of the class. When the teacher started Talking, I heard Phoebe Brown "Hey new kid!" I looked up as it seemed like she was talking to me. "What?" I answered. Ofcourse the teacher only noticed me talking. "Brianna Smith. Do not talk In my lessons. If I hear you talking again you can stay a little longer!" The whole class started laughing. Except Ariel "hey, It will be fine, just don't talk to Phoebe next time, she does this kind of things" she said. "Thank you, let's just focus on the lesson now" so that's what we do.

After History I have math, which went kind of well, but I didn't really get everything. And then I had French. That -to my suprise- I had with Ariel again. I saw her sitting, so I walked up to her and asked " hey! Can I sit next to you?" Yeah, ofcourse you can!" She answered I sat down next to her. When the teacher came in we began with work. We could work together so I made the work with Ariel "Wow, how are you so good at this?!" She asked when we where done. "Oh, I have a French Grandma, and she never learned to speak English, so I learned French instead!" "Oh, cool!" She answered. The bell rang and we got out of class.

"Wanna hang out?" She asked me as soon as we walked outside. "I'd love to! we can go to my house if you want to?" I answered. "Yeah, why not" She said. We got into the bus and sat somewhere in the back. I really liked that day. It was amazing