FOURTEEN

Author's POV

Antara was waiting for Ranvijay to come. She was scared as hell because of the gunshot and for Ranvijay. On the other hand, Ranvijay went upstairs and saw Antara sitting on the bed with fear all over her face.

He went towards her and noticing him entering, Antara hug him. Ranvijay hugged back."You're fine? Nothing happened right?" Antara asked. "Nothing happened. I'm fine. See." He said and Antara sighed.

"Who were they?" Antara asked. "No one just..they wanted this house from my friend so they came here to threaten him but don't worry I told them that he doesn't live here now." Ranvijay lied.

"What if they come for us now?" Antara asked, scared. "They won't. Don't worry, I'm here ok?" Ranvijay said and Antara nodded. "Good. Now go and change then we will sleep." With that said, Antara went to change in the bathroom.

Here Ranvijay received a call from Neil. He picked up. "Hello?" Ranvijay said. "Any my friend how's your honeymoon going." Neil asked. "It was going good until Ayaan decided to ruin it." Ranvijay said and Neil frowned.

"Why? What happened?" Neil asked, worry laced in his voice and Ranvijay told him everything that happened. "What the hell? How'd he even get in? What were the guards doing?!" Neil said in an angry tone.

"I don't fucking know!!" Ranvijay said. "I think you should leave from there." Neil said. "I'm thinking the same. But I'm afraid Antara will be upset." Ranvijay said. "Why will I get upset?" Antara asked coming out in a simple kurti and plazo.

Ranvijay looked at her then at phone. "Vo actually Antara office mein ek important kaam aa gaya hai toh hume jana padega." Ranvijay said and Antara's face dropped but then she gave a small smile.

(That actually Antara there's this important work came in office so we have to leave.)

"Koi baat nahi hai. Ghumna firna toh baad mein bhi hota rahega. Kaam zyada important hai." Antara said and Ranvijay smiled before going towards her and giving her a forehead kiss. "Kab jana hai hume?" Antara asked.

(It's ok. Traveling around will continue to happen later also. Work is more important.)
(When do we leave?)

"Bas abhi. Tum saman taiyaar kar lo mein jane ki taiyari karta hu." Ranvijay said and Antara's eyes widen. "Now?! But...fine." Antara said and went to pack their things. "You heard Neil. Send the private jet." Ranvijay said to Neil, who was still on call.

(Right now. You pack our stuff I'll prepare to go.)

"On it!" Neil said and hang up. Ranvijay then told his bodyguards to be ready as they will leave for home. Antara soon packed their stuff as well and changed into a saree too.

"Why did you change? We are going home only." Ranvijay said after he saw Antara changed in Saree. "Just cause..." Antara said and Ranvijay chuckled. "Ok. Let's go." He said and passes their luggages to guards. They say inside the car and leave for airport.

Getting to their destination, Ranvijay and Antara get off and guards took their bags. They started going towards the different direction from where the other planes were making Antara confuse.

"Why are we going there?" She asked. "Because we will go in our private jet. Ranvijay replied. "Private jet?! Just how rich are you Mr. Ranvijay Singh Ranawat?" Antara asked, shocked.

"Just this much that I can spoil you all your life Mrs. Antara Ranvijay Singh Ranawat." Ranvijay said and Antara smiled at him with eyes full of heart. "Thank you." Antara said.

"No need. You're my wife and it's my right to spoil you!" Ranvijay said and Antara smiled, once again. They then arrived at the place where the private jet was and Antara's jaw dropped.

"Wow! This is amazing." She said. "It's just the outer. See it from inside. Come." Ranvijay said and take her in. Antara was looking at everything like a child would do in a toy store. She was amazed and mesmerized.

"This is amazing!" Antara said. "Thank you. Here, take your seat." Ranvijay said and sit her down near the window then sit beside her as well. "I'm sorry Aaru we have to leave like this. I promise once this work is over I'll take you somewhere soon." Ranvijay said.

"It's ok. As I said, work is more important." Antara said. "It is not. My wife is more important. But this time the work is..." Ranvijay trailed and Antara cupped his cheeks. "Your saying this much is enough for me." Antara said and Ranvijay kissed her forehead. Then they take off.

Hey guys I'm sorry for this short chapter and for not updating. It's just somethings have been going on and I couldn't focus on writing. I'm sorry but I'll not be updating frequently but I'll try to once I can focus again. I'm sorry once again.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you and sorry.

~Author M~