FIFTEEN

Author's POV

At Jaipur, Ranvijay and Antara's private jet arrived. They get off the jet and went to their car, which was waiting at the front. Putting their luggage inside, they sit in the car and leave for their home.

By the time they arrive home, Antara was asleep. So, Ranvijay carried her and told the workers to get their luggage.

Getting to their room, Ranvijay placed Antara on bed and put their luggage in the closet. Then changing out of his clothes, he informed Neil about their arrival and went to sleep beside Antara.

Next day, Antara woke up to the surrounding of her home and smiled. She then look around to see her husband not beside her and thought that he might went for running. Antara then went to do her morning routine.

After bathing and freshening up, Antara wore a yellow organza saree with sleeveless simple blouse. She then wear did her hair and makeup before going downstairs.

Downstairs, Antara went to the temple in their house the first thing and started worshipping

Downstairs, Antara went to the temple in their house the first thing and started worshipping. After done worshipping, she went to make breakfast. Although there are maids to do so, Antara likes to make food herself. Maybe because it's a habit now.

As she was making breakfast, she felt two arms wrapping around her figure making her freeze for a second before smiling and continuing her work. Ranvijay, who just came back from his morning exercise, hugged her from behind and smelled her rose scent.

"You do know there are maids for all these, right?" Ranvijay said. "Yes, but I like to make food myself." Antara replied. "Lucky for you I like food made by your or I would've never let you enter kitchen." Ranvijay said and Antara blushed.

"Ok. Now go and change. Breakfast will be ready soon." Antara said. "Your wish is my command." With that Ranvijay leave the kitchen before coming back in.

"Oh yeah! Gayatri maa(Neil's mom) said that I've to drop you at your house for paghphera or something then pick you up in the evening." Ranvijay said and Antara's face dropped. "Ok.." She replied in a small voice and nodding Ranvijay leave.

Here, Antara can feel her heartbeat rising. She doesn't want to go back. She has been happy these days. Though she is missing her family but she knows no one misses her there but it's a ritual so she has to go. Sighing and shaking her head, she focus on breakfast.

Ranvijay come downstairs in his three piece suit and smelled the amazing aroma of food making a smile appear on his lips. Antara also smiles looking at her husband coming to the dining room.

After Ranvijay sat down, Antara sit down too and serve breakfast for both. When they were done with breakfast, Ranvijay went to living room to wait for Antara while she went to get her phone and purse.

When Antara get down, both leave for Rathi House. The whole ride Ranvijay talked to Antara and both laughed and enjoyed their journey but it came to end for Antara when the familiar house came in her sight.

"Ok so, madam here you go. I'll come to pick you in the evening." Ranvijay said. "You won't come in?" Antara asked. "I've an important meeting for which I've to leave but I'll come in the evening then I'll meet the others." Ranvijay explained and Antara nodded.

"Fine. I'll get good then." Antara said and got a kiss from her husband before exiting the car. Ranvijay then leave and Antara went inside. The workers were happy to see her and greeted her with hugs and smiles.

Antara returned their gesture before making her towards the living and the whole atmosphere changed. All the family except Paarth and Gautam were present there, chit chatting about something so enthusiastically until Krish's eyes fell on Antara.

"Antara! When did you came?" Krish asked and made his way to hug his sister shocking her. "I missed you and your food." Krish said and Antara smile. Atleast, someone missed her.

Honestly, Krish never hated Antara. Well not after so long. He always put up an act in front of his family but in reality he adores her a lot.

"What are you doing here huh?! Why are you back again?!" Abha Rathi yelled and Antara flinched. "That-that I came for paghphera." Antara replied in a small voice. "You didn't have to do it! And even if you did why today?!" Saarika yelled.

"It was supposed to be an auspicious day but her presence just ruined it." Parvati Rathi said Antara looked down. It's not like she expected them to be good to her but it still hurts. And it hurts more because her father and twin is standing there and listening to it all without defending her.

"Now that you've come! Listen to me carefully!" Abha said and held Antara's forearm tightly making her squirm in her aunt's tight as hell grip.

"Today a family is coming to see Saarika. So, don't show this the wretched face of yours and stay in your room! Understand?!" Abha yelled and Antara nodded quickly.

"Good. Now, go to your room!" With Antara was off to her room where she locked her door and cried for hours until she fell asleep with her body on the floor and head on the bed.

Meanwhile, a family of three came downstairs to Rathi House for the wedding talks. They were Malhotras, a very old and good friend of Rathis since so long.

"Have this brother, sister you too. You're not taking anything. This is wrong." Abha Rathi said with a smile. "Yes bhabhiji but where is the person we come to meet? Call her, please." Mrs. Malhotra said.

"I'll get her now." With that Abha Rathi went to get Saarika. They both come to the living room with Saarika looking beautiful in her blue suit. "Namaste uncle, namaste aunty." Saarika said and touched their feets.

"Be happy beta. You're so beautiful." Mrs. Malhotra said and Saarika smiled and thanked her before taking a seat beside her mother. "Bhabhiji you didn't call her?" Mr. Malhotra asked making everyone confused.

"Who are you talking about brother? We called Saarika." Parvati said. "But what do we have to do with Saarika? We are here for Antara's hand in marriage." With those words of Mrs. Malhotra, every Rathi family member was shocked.

"What?! But we called you here for Saarika's hand in marriage! Beside Antara is already married." Abha yelled now making Malhotras shocked. "What? When did she get married? And we were here for Antara only." Mrs. Malhotra said.

"See Mrs. Malhotra Antara is already married so, why not consider Saarika?" Parvati said. "We will have to think about it bhabhiji. We will met you again soon." With that Malhotras joined hands in greetings and leave.

"Antara Antara Antara!!! Why is everyone here for Antara?!! What does she have that I don't?! I'm more beautiful than her, more talented than her, more successful than her! Then why always Antara?!" Saarika yelled and everyone become quiet.

"I'm going to leave her today!" With that Saarika started stomping towards Antara's room followed by her mother. Getting to Antara's room, she pushed the door and it opened with a loud thud startling Antara, who now met with the angry eyes of her sister and aunt.

Hey everyone!! Here's the new chapter! I know I'm so so so late and I'm so so so sorry for that!! It's just I got stuck and couldn't think of anything but I'll be updating this story now so look forward to it!

Also, I've also published a new story. It's about college romance. So, please read it as well and shower it with your love too!!

Happy reading everyone!

Thank You,

MS~