Chapter One: Meeting Harry

My feet are killing me but I can't let them get me. I turn the corner on main street and accidentally run into someone.

" Woah there." The handsome guy speaks.

" Sorry about that." I apologize while awkwardly looking around.. Yup, I think I lost them, " My names Gabrielle."

" I'm Harry." He smiles down on me. Hes tall.

" Well, see you around." I try to walk away. He grabs my arm and i'm completely taken aback.

" Yea, do you go to school?"

"Yes?"
" Which one?"
" Hilltop High"
" Oh thank god, me too."
" See you there tomorrow bye."
I run towards my...home. I see the motel my mom and I stay in. We have to pay every 28 days to stay here. Mom has to work extra for that. I..kinda rob places like 7/11 for food most nights when Mom doesn't have enough for McDonalds or Subway. I was running from the police tonight. When dad left so did our penthouse. Now all the cool stuff we had, is snuggled in this horrible motel. People still think i'm rich which is partly good.

-I'm Harry
I can't stop thinking about him. I say night to mom after putting down the 24588443 snacks or so I brought..uhmm..stole. I plumped on my bed. Maybe Harry will become a guy I can't live without, he seems nice enough to hang with me, the fucking innocent.

Harry P.O.V.
" Shut the hell up you gumbags." I yell at my mum and dad. The owners of the police in town. " I have one B! One! I gave straight A's. Get over it." I swallow down some beer and it stings.

" Harry honey, we just want a good future for you. I.." My mum looks at my dad then continues, " ..we..don't want to have an unhardworking son. You are unemployed and underage to drink, thats against the law..you're lucky you are our son." She snatches the beer from my cold hands. They, Them, My parents know exactly what they did. I don't know who the child of the dad is, but my parents spread a rumor that a guy named John had an affair with another woman for April Fools a month ago, but it went too far. The wife of this man,Tina, had heard the rumor and yelled and yelled at John, he told her it was a lie, but she didn't know what to believe anymore. So he left his family. I hate their guts.

I wonder if she knows Louis? I think as I walk away from my disturbing parents.
He would sweep her off her feet.. I think.
Yup, like a broom. I think. Again. We barely know this chick, but I like her. And if she met Louis,,he would have her. Fuck that, I want her.

I know its bizarre but shes so beautiful, I want her to want me..I know i'm crazy don't remind me. I texted Louis.

Me- Aye mate.
Louis- Hello
Me- Met a great girl today, in the name of Gabrielle..ever heard of her?
Louis- Yes, shes my lab partner.,shes so pretty..and nice. We're friends but.. I want more..more then just friends.

Of fucking course.

Me- Well bye mate, i'm tired..
Louis- Bye!!
I shut my phone. Ahhghh! Louis is very charming, he will have her heart. I guarntee it.

And, that angers me.. even though I barely know her.

Gabrielles P. O. V.
Its 9:30pm and I can't sleep. My life sucks, but at least tomorrow I get to get to know the guy I bumped into today..Harry. Best of all, my lab partner. Hehe, Louis.. Hes so funny, nice, hot..uhm i mean good looking, and our friendship is awesome, although he doesn't know where I live or the trouble I get in to stay alive.

Maybe one day he will.