Chapter Two: The Pointless Fights

I sit in my seat next to Louis who is smiling at me right now, hehe.

" What?" I dare to ask.

" Nothing, you're just so beautiful." He says. I almost choke on my saliva. I awkwardly look away even though on the inside i'm all rainbows and butterflies. I turn to look at him and he has never been hotter, his beanie flows perfectly with the shade of brown hair he has. His cute dimples and smile are so amazing. His silliness adores me. I love his dirty side..hes just so perfect.
He continues to smile at me, I smile back. He mumbled something I couldn't hear.

" Hmm?" I signal him that I didn't hear him.

" Your smile..is..fuck.." He looses words.

Over me. This has never happened before.

" Oh stop it, yours is ten times better." I flirt.
" Oh really? Hmm, a mirror may change your mind." He smiles at me.

Gosh..Louis. Hes..so hot.

The teacher walks in the classroom. I like to show up early to get my notes, and equiment out. Which has already been done by me. The teacher, Mr. Wambret, explains that we will be discussing chemical reactions. We start to mix the ingredients, vinegar and salt. I look up at Louis who is dead focused on this lab as if his life depended on it. I chuckle lightly causing a scene.

Oh calm down, a scene for Louis. He starts complimenting me on my laugh and that makes me laugh even more, hes so adorable. He starts cussing under his breath again. I suddenly fill this hard thud on the back of my head coming from behind me. Both Louis and I turn around to find a skummy littl boy, with bright green hair and one to many piercings. I turn back around, but Louis starts up his engine.

"Say sorry to the young lady." I hear him say, I didn't realize he had an accent, it was so strong.

" I'm sorry." He says to..the back of my head, that seems to satisfy Louis and he turns back around, " that you are such a ugly bitch." he mumbled. He mumbled much to loud i'm guessing because for I knew it Louis was pounding him on the science classroom floor! I get up from my seat and try to pry Louis off of him. But he is much stronger than I had thought.

" Louis!!" I scream, he ignores my call and still pounds him, the teacher doesn't panic or try to stop it he just calls the office to come pick of Tomlinson, Louis's last name, " Louis!!!!" I scream much louder this time, he gets off of the guy and says

" Next time you better be careful of you fucking call a bitch." He wipes the blood frp, his face. The principal, Mr. Winters walks into the classroom and excorts Louis. I guess i'm doing this lab by myself.

Harry P. O. V.
Math.

Fucking Math. I hate it. I used to enjoy it, but its bullshit now. I'm a little hungover. This isn't going to impress her at all, this hungover guy who is a ass, a total one. She thinks i'm nice probably, but I am not what people think of me. I play guitar so they might think i'm all goody-goody two shoes, well i'm not. Fuck being good, my parents are evil beings.

"The bell will be ringing soon, start packing up." The teacher, Mr. Williams, tells us. I pack up my notebook and pencils. I wait for the three minutes for the bell to ring.

Longest three minutes of my life.

I walk towards my locker and open it. I glimpse over my shoulder and I spot her instantly. She is so much more goregous than last night. I slam my locker and walk over to her.

Gabrielle P. O. V.

I close my locker and see Harry standing there next to me. I flinch.
" You startled me." I chuckle. He chuckles along with me. Silence came over us.

" So..uhm, are you free sat-" He breaks the silence but I interupt him.

" Look Harry, we just met and I want our friendship to start new and clean, no dates..sorry." I look into his red eyes. His face looks kind of sucken.

" Oh,,Okay. Thats fine," He shifts uncomfortably," Well. Uhm, I like you anyway.." He confesses. I am shocked. He likes me. He doesnt even know me. All he knows is my first name.

" Oh.." Is all I can manage, I feel very bad. I kinda like Louis. Speaking of the devil, hehe., Louis walks over to me. His presence is making me smile. His black sweater looks so hot on him, even more then earlier.

" What?" He sees my sudden curl in my lips.

" Oh nothing," I smile down on my shoes trying not to show my ugly face. Louis lifts my chin so I am looking at him, " What happened in the office?" I say when I look up at him.
" They said I'm a great student and have never gotten in trouble, ever. So they are giving me a second chance." He smiles.

" Fortunate." I say. Louis kind of just adorabley stares at me as I do the same.

" Well its the end of the day we should get going." Harry awkwardly says. This.Is.Bad!!

" Oh yea, lets go." I start walking and the boys follow, Harry on my left and Louis on my right. Louis's hand and my hand kinda brush against each other making me a little happy, he tries to grab my hand and I don't know what to do so I grab his hand too. Harry doesn't catch any of this. We walk out of the school, and right away I start shivering. My teeth start chattering causes a little scene, but big enough for Louis. He casually takes off his jacket and offers me it.

"No, thanks though." I smile and rub my hands along my upper-arms.

" No problem, I'll pick it up later at your house." He smiles.

" My..uhm..house?" I begin to get really nervous, " Uh..its okay, I'm okay. Dont worry." I walk away from him before he could answer or make small talk.

Louis P. O. V.

Did I do something wrong?
I look over at my mate Harry who seems down in the dumps.

" Whats the matter mate?" I ask.

" Nothing Goodbye." He walks away quickly.

What did I do?
Why is he sad? More importantly, why didn't she give me her address or something.. Am I not an approved friend? Am I not presentable? I want her, and nobody knows it but me, and Harry.

Gabrielle Morton.. will be mine.