Chapter 5 ( I can't think of a name for this chapter)

**Harry's Pov**

"Hey Haz, why don't you go get Liam and Niall to come down for breakfast?" Zayn asked. 'Ye I ah,sure"

I'm pretty sure Niall is starting to hate me and that's a good thing,right? Maybe I don't want him to hate me... I don't know but if it will save mine and Louis' relationship then I don't care. I walked into Niall's room irst, this should be fun. 

"Niall, get your fat ass up now. Your so worthless, can't even wake up on your own. Why are even in the band?" I told him, pretty loudly but none of the boys can hear. He was awake now and sitting up and holy crap he doesn't have a shirt on! Oh my god he looks so hot- wait what am I saying? I. Love. Louis. 

"Fuck off Harry" he said as he walked downstairs. I was just about to walk out of his room when I heard the bathroom door open. Shit.

  **Liam's Pov**

I heard everything Harry just said to Niall and I'm going to have a chat with that boy. I walked out of the bathroom right before he left the room. He heard the door open and he froze. Good, I thought he should be scared. "Hey Liam" he smiled.

"Save it Styles. Why the hell are you being so mean to Niall, What did he ever do to you? Nothing. Haven't you noticed what you're doing to him, Harry? He's breaking and it's all your fault." I told him.

"I'm trying to save mine and Lou's relationship. Louis said Niall was going to try to break us up because he still loved me."

"Have you met Niall? He would never do something like that, to anybody. What did he do when you broke up with him?" I asked.

"He smiled at told me it was okay and that we could still be friends"

"Well he may have smiled then but do you know what he did that night? He cut himself Harry because he loves you with all his heart but still wants you to be happy. He coud've told everyone what your doing and made them hate you but he didn't. He only told me because I found his blades and made him tell me and he made me promise not to talk to you about because he doesn't want to ruin your life. He wanted to die last night and it's your fault Harry and you don't seem to give a shit about him"

Tears streamed down his cheeks. "H-he wanted to kil himself? I never wanted that to happen."

I looked into his eyes, so many emotions held in the them. Sadness, guilt, love -wait love?Oh my god, he still loves Niall.

"Tell him before it's to late Haz" and with that I walked out of the room. I just hope he'll stop being a jerk before it's to late.