New York chapter (Part 1): October 17- Creepy guy

🧌-Creepy guy/strange man 🦓- Niyah

Wonyoung POV:
I think it's time to talk to Jungwon..
I've got ready, went to their hotel.
Somehow, I've got into the hotel, I really thought I'll have to come up with a strange story about my dying grandmother in this hotel (jk).

(⚠️ ⚠️W A R N I N G ⚠️ ⚠️)

I got into the elevator, I didn't know at what floor he was staying in, I hesitated what button to press. Suddenly, a strange man came in too. He wore a tuxedo, he looked like those fancy British men that came out straight from the 1800.
🧌:"Do need any help little girl?"
🐰:"No, thank you"
🧌:"May I ask you to have a cup of tea with me?"🐰:"Thank you for the king suggestion, but no thank you", I tried to be polite.
He pulled a g*n, he aimed it toward my face.
🧌:"Listen ma'am, if I ask you to have a cup of tea with me, you're going to have a cup of tea with me. I have a g*n, and I'm not afraid to use it" his polite voice, suddenly changed into a firm voice.
I got really scared, I didn't know what to do, I would call help, but he was the only one at the elevator. If I would pulled my phone to call for help or just scream 'HELP ME'- he would shoot me, I could tell from his face that he really didn't fear to shoot me.
🐰:"Wha...t  fl..oor  is.. your.. ro..om...?"
🧌:"17th, the least one"
🐰:"O...kay"
He opened the door for the room. It was tidy, but I saw his suitcase, which was half open, it was full of small underwear and bras. I knew where it was going to. I was terrified. I was never THAT terrified in my whole life.
🧌:"Sit down"
He poured some tea in my cup.
🐰:"Thank you"
🧌:"So... What's your name young lady?"
🐰:"Suyoung- it's Korean, you can call me Katy, if you'd like to"
🧌:"Nice to meet you Katy. How old are you?"
🐰:"I'm 23"
🧌:"You look younger" he grabbed my chin,
"Well, you're 23, you're old enough.
Catch this" he threw me a set of tiny underwear and bra. "Wear this"
🐰:"NO"
🧌:"What I told you- I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE MY G*N!, now get in these bathroom!!!" He screamed and kicked me several times in my legs, they were extremely red, and they burned.
I went to the bathroom, I was crying so hard, I was in such a pain, I wanted to st@bb myself.
I didn't know what to do. I remembered that my phone is in my pocket, I quickly opened it, my hands were shaking badly at this moment.
I texted Jungwon multiple times, he didn't answer. I knew I couldn't call him, the creepy guy would hear me and shoot me, but I did call him, multiple times, he didn't answer. I texted Sunghoon.

Sunghoon POV:
I have just arrived to my date with Niyah, at the restaurant. She was already there.
🐧:"Hi I'm Sunghoon, nice to meet you,
Am I late? I'm really sorry"
🦓:"Nice to meet you I'm Niyah, and no you're not late, I just like to be early" she said in a happy/friendly tone,
🐧:"Me too, I hate being late"
🦓:"So.. I've heard you're a K-pop singer?"
🐧:"Yes, I'm am. What do you do for living?"
🦓:"I'm a voice actress"
🐧:"I don't know what that is but good for you" I said giggling
🦓:"I make the voices of animated characters in movies and series״
🐧:"Cool..."
🦓:"What are you ordering?"
🐧:"I don't know, what about you-"
My phone rang- it was Wonyoung
"I'm sorry I have to answer this"
🦓:"Okay... weirdo" she whispered but I heard her.

Author POV:
Wonyoung was really nervous, her life were probably depended on him- if he will answer the phone or not. Lucky he answered.
Sunghoon totally forgot about his date with Niyah, and Niyah herself. He left her alone in the restaurant.
On the phone
🐰:"Sunghoon?, thank god you answered" she whispered in her shaking voice which was shaking because of all the crying
🐧:"Why did you call?"
🐰:"I wanted to talk yo Jungwon today, so I came to your hotel, at the elevator this creepy man told me to drink tea with him, and I refused, but than he threatened me with his g*n. When I got into his hotel I saw many small underwears and bras, he gave me little underwear and bra, told me to wear them or he'll shoot me, for now, all he did was a few kicks in my legs. I tried calling Jungwon, I called him several times, and send his lots of messages but he didn't respond to any of them. I'm really scared Sunghoon, I don't know what to do" she said shaking, and at the end she started crying.
(The man heard her.
🧌:"Hey missie, open that door!, you're not talking to anyone, right?"
She was as silent as she could, she hid her phone.
🧌:"OPEN THAT DOOR OR I WILL!!!"
She didn't open it, he opened the door and kicked her a few times in her stomach and legs.
Sunghoon heard them the entire time and he also heard lots screaming and crying voices from Wonyoung. He waited to hear the man leaving).
🐧:"What happened?"
🐰:"Nothing, he just kicked me" she cried,
🐧:"Where???" He was worried,
🐰:"stomach and legs"
🐧:"You're at our hotel, right?"
🐰:"Yes" she kept crying
🐧:"So you remember at what's the room's number?"
🐰:"No, but it's in the last floor. When you walk out of the elevator, you turn left, and it's in the end of the hallway"
🐧:"DON'T MOVE, I'm on my way".

After a while he arrived.
They heard a "sudden" ring at the room. The man opened the bathroom's door telling Wonyoung to not make a single noise. He opened the room's door. Wonyoung peeked out from the bathroom. Sunghoon stood in the doorway, at the second the creepy man opened the door and saw Sunghoon, Sunghoon punched him in the face, and he fainted.
Wonyoung came out from the bathroom, crying nonstop, all of her makeup was all  over her face, her eyes were really black from the mascara. She wiped her tears and came out. She wandered to run to Sunghoon, but her legs hurt so badly she couldn't. She walked, limping, towards him. She hugged him.
She looked up, to see him.
🐰:"I was I scared I didn't know what to do, I really didn't"
🐧:"that's okay, you're safe now", they hugged each other and didn't let go.
The creepy man got up without Wonyoung noticing, but Sunghoon, without even looking at the man, punched him in the face again, making the creepy guy faint, again, and all of this without letting go of Wonyoung's hug, and without her noticing. He looked at her legs. Which were covered in blue marks. He picked her up like a baby, she wrapped her arm around his neck and carried her to his and Jake's room.
🐰:"Thank you" she said only that without any explanation, and she said with enough emotion, she really meant it. He replied "I'd do anything for you, you know that", this sentence made her blush sand feel protected like she never felt, she trusted him.
I'm Sunghoon's and Jake's hotel room
Jake was in the room. As soon as Sunghoon opened the door Jake asked "How was your date with Niyah?" At first, Jake didn't see Wonyoung in Sunghoon's hands so he asked him it, but then he saw her and didn't say anything.
Sunghoon set Wonyoung on the couch.
🐧:"I'll get the medical ointments"
🐰:"Thanks"
Jake saw her legs and arms, he took a picture and sent it to Jungwon.
🐶:"What happened to you?"
🐰:"Long story"
🐧:"A creepy man tried to r@pe her, and on his way hit her a lot" he said and brought the ointments.
🐰:"I didn't know you were on a date" she whispered,
🐧:"That's fine, I'm glad I came and helped you, I think I did the right decision, who know what will happen to you if I wouldn't show up".
Jake watched them silently, he was enjoying his private k-drama scene.
🐧:"And... that's it. Can you walk?"
Wonyoung got up and tried to walk, luckily she succeeded.
🐰:"Thank you Sunghoon, I don't know what I would do without you" she said and left their room. She walked out of the building and ordered a cab to her hotel.
Meanwhile...
🐶:"You weren't with Niyah all of this time?!?!?"
🐧:"No"
🐶:"Heeseung and Jungwon will kill you"
🐧:"I know🫣 Will you tell them?!?!"
🐶:"NO, why would I? I'm team Jangkku".
Sunghoon giggled.

Hi guys, have you eaten yet?
This chapter took me a long time to write, it may be a bit inappropriate, but I made sure to not include anything that is TOO inappropriate. Also, sorry for the long chapter (it's even longer then this I just separated it into 2 parts). I hope you enjoyed this part!
Have a great day/night☀️✨🌙⭐️