Chapter 2

*laurens pov*

i went straight to the shower without saying anything i ran in our room and grabbed some sweats and a long sleeve shirt then headed for the shower before i got in the shower though i went to grab my phone hoping to maybe find way out of this hell hole. My phone was nowhere to be found great the ass has it and had hidden it somewhere whatever ill find it later. I got in the shower and just stayed there looking at all my bruises and scars, tears starting to roll from my eyes but i couldn't let him see that id been crying that would make it worse, so i quickly dryed up my tears and got out of the shower. I got dressed and walked into our room to put my cloths in the hamper and go to bed just as i tried to i felt arms around me.

Oh no. Its gonna be another one of those nights.

he grabbed me and threw me on the bed witch i guess you could say i was used to by now and then he started roughly and sloppily kissing me and then went down to my neck and start biting and sucking. "stop please not tonight" i begged halfway about to cry but i didnt.

"no were doing this and theres no backing out" he said in a nasty tone while smacking me in the face i winced from the pain but didnt let him see or he would do it again. he push me backwards and got on top of me and continued makeing out with me i was crying ad begging him to stop wich only made him hit me more but usually somewhere around my torso and some on my face. he already had undressed himself and i was in nothing but my pants and a bra he had taken my shirt off, he yanked my pants down and stuck it in and kept going and going it hurt so bad and i wanted him to stop but i gave up knowing he wouldnt. he finally finished and smacked me around again a couple times then said" haha that was great babe but next time try to be more willing" his tone was mean and sarcastic like he laughed again and walked off. I put my clothes back on and went to bed.

i tried to sleep but i couldnt. i looked over and noticed he was sound asleep. good. maybe now i can get the hell out of here. But its only gonna be temporary cuz hes gonna find me.

i got up and went to the bathroom and then i walked back in to our room and started to look for my sweatshirt when i found it i also saw something lighting up in the drawer and then i realized it was my phone so picked it up. i had 6 missed calls from jordon and 40 texts from her and 5 missed calls from ashton and 24 texts from him.

i answered his text first they were mainly hey, are you ok, stuff like that but the last three were more of hey whats going on is he hurting you, do u need help. I decided he was my way out for the night, I didn't want to wake up Jordon, so I figured I would text him back.

*text*

L - hey ash im sorry i didnt respond he took my phone

A - hey thats ok im just glad your ok

L - yeah om well i guess

A - what did he do this time, do i need to come get u

L - look it's hard to explain over text I'll tell you in person will you please one get me, but hey stop like two houses before hand so he doesnt see

A - ok ill be there in 10 be ready and pack your shit your not coming back

L - ash i have to hes my boyfriend

A - no u don't but im not arguing now and over text we will talk when i get you ok

L - ok ash I love you your such a good friend thank you 💕

A - your welcome and don't worry I'll always be here for you your my best friend I'm not going to let him hurt you anymore I love you too 😘💕

*end*