chapter 1

*laurens Pov*

I had english class today at 10:00 then i was free after 11:30 to hang with my friends which i didnt really have but two. I left class and walked to the park and then texted my friend jordon to meet me there and we could go to panera for lunch.

*text convo*

L - hey im out of class wanna meet me at the park and we go get some panera for lunch

J - Sure let me get ready, ill be there in 20

L - ok see you then

*end*

I sat there for about 15 minutes when a shadow appeared above me, i knew this couldnt be jordon cuz it was to early for her to be here. I looked up to see none other than my boyfriend Andrew.

He grabbed my arm which kinda hurt and got in my face

"you were supposed to come directly home after class, what the hell are you doing here"

"ow your hurting me and no i wasent"

"yes you were you know that your not suposed to go anywhere with out telling me or okaying it with me first"

"ok im sorry lets just go home then please"

"ok get in the car"

so i did as i was told and got in the car and then texted jordon telling her hey i cant make it the jerk showed up and i have to go home. she knew exaclty what i ment she is the only one that knows about my situation with him well her and my bestfriend ashton irwin.

Andrew has no idea they know though

we arrived home

and i wanted to just leave but i knew i couldnt so i tried to take a nap but he wouldnt let me so we just sat there he put a movie in and then started making out with me i got him off and he decided to stop and then said" thats ok well just save that for tonight".