THE STORY OF MY LIFE

you don't know how it felt to be tricked‚ from the people you loved or thought you loved. Its like having a friend stabbing you in the back but except its your own family. To brake it down my dad. my real dad. It tuff I grew up with lies. I couldn't believe how clueless I was. the man that I thought was my father didn't look like me or had the same last name. I just want the truth. ......please ?

December 3‚2005

mom: Jackie‚ this is your real father.

I froze at the statement as tears fell to my cheek. It was my fifth birthday party and everything was coming down. Has my whole life been a lie.

mom: jack... Jacklyn baby answer me. are you okay

"what about daddy" I said clutching my black and white stripped sock monkey with my ruffled dress in my hand and tears falling more to the ground.

he is still your daddy. but nick is your biological father. I'm sorry I haven't told you before its just Joseph didn't want me to and he loved you like his own.

so does this me Derek‚ Joshua and Erik aren't my real brothers. why mommy. I said with my eyes shutting not wanting to see the man sitting next to her that i thought was my uncle but really was my so called biological father.

princess I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. the man that I thought was my uncle. that my mom suddenly started to hang out with said .

At this point I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to see my mom and I didn't even want to see my biological father. I wanted to see my real dad. the man who changed my diaper‚ and fed me. I wanted to see my fake dad or the dad that I would rather have in my life. I was only five but I new this wasn't right. I new that this was child neglecting. but Brandon (my fake dad) wasn't here so what was I suppose to do I had to keep a child's place. go along with anything make it seem that I did not care. no matter how much it hurts.