Chapter 61

The person in charge looked at Wen Zisheng's slightly frowned brows, and felt even more uneasy. Their young master has always been gentle and kind to others, even when dealing with his servants, he never beat or scolded them. If a servant made a mistake, he would at most give a warning. , is notoriously gentle, but now he is frowning. It is conceivable how important this broken teapot is to him.

But with his temperament, maybe he will let the person who made the mistake just like this.

As soon as the person in charge thought this way, he couldn't help it anymore. He knelt and took a step forward, kowtowed and said: "The person I lead made a mistake, please punish me!" Wen Zisheng said lightly: "Since it's your

person , how to punish, it's up to you to decide." The implication was that he didn't intend to intervene. And the steward just made a guess on his own, thinking that after someone broke his beloved teapot, Wen Zisheng was planning to easily let off the servant who made a mistake, so he couldn't help admiring Wen Zisheng's tolerance in his heart.

Fortunately, Wen Zisheng didn't directly say to bypass the person who made the mistake, but handed over the right to punish him. Given the reason why he wanted to stand up for Wen Zisheng, he naturally wouldn't let the person who made the mistake easily go. Teach me a good lesson, the people below should also push their noses to their faces.

Their young master is good at everything, but he is too kind, and he doesn't want to see others suffer!

Seeing the expression on the face of the man in charge, Wen Zisheng smiled inwardly, satisfied. The punishment that Xiao Moxuan will bear next is probably not going to be that easy.

Using someone else's hand to teach Xiao Moxuan a lesson like this can not only give him a reputation of being kind and tolerant, but also teach those who want to be taught a lesson, the best of both worlds.

The person in charge kowtowed heavily, and said solemnly: "Young master, thank you for your magnanimity. I will not let you down."

Wen Zisheng nodded slightly, and said, "Go down." The person in charge said, "Bring some hot water in." After saying that, he went straight into the tea room.

"Yes!" The person in charge respectfully responded to his back, then stood up, and led a group of people to retreat.

And Xiao Moxuan probably swayed slightly when he stood up because he had knelt on the ground for too long. He didn't know whether it was because of his weakness or because he was frightened just now. He was very pale. From Wen Zisheng's appearance to now, Except for looking up at Wen Zisheng secretly at the beginning, he kept his face down all the time.

Wen Zisheng was absolutely right before seeing the joy that flashed in Xiao Moxuan's eyes when he saw him. He couldn't figure out where his joy came from. Wen Zisheng could only attribute it to the fact that the other party saw him coming and thought he was Will help him escape the joy of this punishment.

Maybe he thought that if he saved him once, there would be a second time? If he had this kind of idea, then he was really wrong. Who can expect to be helped by an enemy? There may be such a good person in this world, but that is not his.

He is not the kind of person who repays grievances with kindness, and he does not want to be such a person. If he really repays grievances with kindness, how can he repay kindness?

Wen Zisheng, who had already stepped into the tea room, didn't see Xiao Moxuan's slightly disappointed eyes behind him, he kept quietly watching the thin figure in the tea room, until the person in charge shouted at him, "Hurry up!", Then he slowly looked away, turned around and silently followed everyone's footsteps.

The person in charge ordered people to boil the water, and then arranged for a more clever attendant to serve in the tea room. Then he looked at Xiao Moxuan who had been ignored all the time, and said with a sullen face, "Master, you have a kind heart. First offender, I won't embarrass you too much, I will fine you with two months' wages deducted, forty sticks, and go down to receive the punishment, do you have any objections?" Xiao Moxuan lowered his head, "No. Thank you for your kindness, but Mo

Xuan I have an unfeeling request, and I hope the manager can fulfill it."

When he heard Xiao Moxuan's previous words, the manager thought that Xiao Moxuan was a good man, but what Xiao Moxuan said next made the manager completely black .

He said angrily: "I made a mistake just now, and you dare to make a request. Who gave you the courage? The Wen family has always treated servants generously, but the premise is that a servant must know how to repay favors. If not, the Wen family will not There is no need for such a servant!" Although his position is not very high, if he only fires a servant, he still has the power, and it is useless to keep such a disobedient servant.

The manager's words were already very harsh, but Xiao Moxuan was not frightened at all, his expression was still neither humble nor overbearing, with his face lowered, and when the manager finished speaking, he said unhurriedly: "The manager said Mo Xuan understands that, Mo Xuan's unfeeling request is just to let the steward suspend Mo Xuan's punishment, and give Mo Xuan a chance to redeem himself." Hearing this, the steward's face softened

, Looking at Xiao Moxuan suspiciously, "A chance to atone for your crime?"

Xiao Moxuan said, "Mo Xuan wants to go to the tea room to serve the young master. After the young master leaves the tea room, Mo Xuan will take the punishment on his own initiative, and I hope the steward will make it happen."

After hearing what he said, the manager just sneered twice, and said: "You have a good idea, are you going to take this opportunity to intercede with the young master?" It's close, he has seen this kind of servant a lot, since the other person is brought back by the young master, let's give him another chance.

"I advise you to keep to yourself and do your job well, and don't think about anything else!" After finishing speaking, the manager didn't look at him again, and left directly.

The people around looked at him, didn't say anything, and quickly followed the manager and left. Xiao Moxuan was the only one left in the huge space. He still maintained the posture just now, with his face slightly lowered, as if what the person said just now He didn't even hear it, and there was no expression on his side face.

He slowly raised his head and looked at the empty doorway. He changed his previous polite expression, his fair and beautiful face was slightly cold, and the emotions in his clear eyes were ups and downs. It took a long time before he slowly settled down and changed. Be calm.

This little episode was quickly forgotten. The servant who broke Wen Zisheng's teapot was fined forty boards and deducted two months' wages. In terms of the mistakes he made, it was actually a bit too much.

After Wen Zisheng heard about this, he was very satisfied with the manager's way of doing things, and after pretending to say a few words about the manager, he ordered Yun Qing to send Xiao Moxuan the healing ointment, and he had to do a full set of acting. Wen Zisheng would do it in the past, so naturally he couldn't be left behind.

Besides, slapping him like this and then giving him a sweet date is also a good way to buy people's hearts. However, it is estimated that with Xiao Moxuan's distorted thoughts, it is difficult to be moved by this kind of small kindness, but it doesn't matter, the future will be long, and he has plenty of patience.

Xiao Moxuan should also try the pain he suffered in his previous life. How could he not let him try something like being betrayed by his best friend?

"Master, it's done!" Yun Qing took a step back, looked Wen Zisheng up and down, nodded with satisfaction, and proudly said: "Young Master is really looking better and better!"

Wen Zisheng was amused by his expression, "If you don't leave, you will be fine." I'm going to be late."

Yun Qing still smiled, "Don't worry, young master, there is plenty of time, besides, even if the young master is late, the third prince will not blame you." When talking about this, Yun Qing Wen Zisheng was very helpless with his wicked smile.

"Put away your wild thoughts, or you won't have to follow me today." After leaving these words, Wen Zisheng walked out.

"Don't! Master." Yun Qing followed quickly, "Yun Qing is telling the truth, the third prince has invited the young master so many times, whether it's tea party, wine party or poetry party, the young master never went, Mingyu said , The third prince has talked about this matter several times, this time the young master is willing to go, the third prince is already happy enough, so why care about such things as whether the young master is late or not."

Wen Zisheng glanced at him, "You are quite familiar with the third prince's people."

Yun Qingqing said bluntly: "It's not thanks to the young master, if it wasn't for the young master, why would Mingyu come here many times!"

Mingyu is a person close to the third prince. He has been ordered by the third prince many times, either to invite him to the tea party or to the reception. Wen Zisheng was so annoyed that he couldn't stand it. He finally agreed to the tea party this time. The most important thing in the past was to tell Fei Junchen not to let him participate in any tea parties anymore. He had no interest in chatting with a group of strangers.

Furthermore, in his opinion, Fei Junchen invited him many times, but he just wanted to create an illusion that Fei Junchen had a good relationship with him, so that everyone already had a good relationship with the third prince. He befriends.

When he got out of the door, he saw Mingyu standing beside a carriage waiting, and when he saw Wen Zisheng coming out, he immediately greeted him with a happy face, "Young Master Wen, it's finally your turn, this way please." He said, He had already lifted the curtain of the carriage, and was waiting for Wen Zisheng to get into the carriage.

Wen Zisheng looked at Yun Qing, Yun Qing winked at him, looking like a thief, as if to say, "I'm not wrong, the third prince personally sent someone to arrest you".

Wen Zisheng withdrew his gaze, and said to Mingyu: "I'm sorry."

Mingyu smiled and said, "Mr. Wen, get in the car. I'm waiting for Mr. Wen."

Wen Zisheng nodded, and declined Mingyu without saying a word. The kindness of wanting to come over and help him get into the car, so he got into the car alone.

The carriage is very luxuriously and elegantly furnished, the seat is covered with a thick layer of cushions, and some books are placed in an orderly manner beside it, Wen Zisheng took a careful look, and it turned out that they were all the books he often read, floating around A faint fragrance...

I have to say that Fei Junchen is indeed a very careful person.

"Mr. Wen, sit still, the carriage is about to leave." Mingyu's reminder came from outside, after Wen Zisheng responded lightly, the carriage started to move slowly and headed towards the Third Prince's Mansion.