41-50

41

    The ultimate player

: "Sister, why are you crazy? Do you want to stop being so exaggerated after more than a dozen phone calls?" The

call was connected, and Qiao Mengyang's voice was the same as usual. After confirming that he was safe, Qiao Mengdi suppressed his voice as much as possible Uneasy in the middle: "Where are you, why are you still home so late?"

"Don't worry about where I am, I'm telling you, you would never have guessed who I met on the court just now!" Contrary to his sister's dull voice, Qiao Mengyang's voice was extremely high-pitched.

"Of course I don't know!" Qiao Mengdi duplicity.

"I'll tell you when I get back, I'll be home soon!"

With a beep, the phone was hung up and disconnected.

Qiao Mengdi looked stunned, should I tell Yao Chiyue about this kind of thing?

Now, no matter what happens, she always thinks of Yao Chiyue subconsciously.

It's not necessary, it seems too clingy.

Although Qiao Mengdi could tell that Yao Chiyue didn't reject her liking for her, that didn't mean that he could find her anytime, no matter the big or small things, didn't it?

While she was in a trance, her phone rang suddenly.

"Have you considered changing the ringtone?"

"Sister Yao called me just to ask me to change the ringtone?"

Qiao Mengdi was taken in by Yao Chiyue's voice before she was surprised, and she followed her words , Pretend that nothing happened, and use such a relaxed opening to relieve the violent heartbeat at the moment.

Yao Chiyue's phone call came so suddenly, she guessed that Yi Hongzhou must have said something to her too.

"You still hate the whole world?"

Knowing that the other party could not see, Qiao Mengdi still smiled awkwardly, remembering that in the Ocean Kingdom, when Yao Chiyue talked about her phone ringtone, she said that she changed the ringtone to "It's All You" because she hated the whole world. fault".

"It's gone, my hatred——" She sat down on the edge of the bed, "My hatred is often very short." "

Because I changed your luck?"

"Well, you can say it that way.

" The conversation that just happened before had a flat warmth.

Qiao Mengdi knew that this was a memory between the two of them alone. Although it was just a small thing, it somehow made her feel at ease and let her get out of the anxiety quickly.

Incidentally, she also remembered the scene on the Sun Moon Bridge. She really liked watching Yao Chiyue walking towards her, and also liked being surrounded by Yao Chiyue.

"Earlier, what did you say to Axue?"

"Eh?" Qiao Mengdi became unsure for a moment. Wasn't it because of Yi Hongzhou that she called? "Did you mean when you were in the photography studio, or in the coffee shop?"

"The photography studio."

"Did you start caring about me before we got married?"

"The look in your eyes at that time, with Hate, or dissatisfaction."