part 4

Shikamaru pov:  choji and I are making our way to the mall to hang out with the group. Honestly I rather not be here. i wanna sleep ( same bitch same) I'm doing it for choji ❤️. We are talking as we walk ....... he's precious even though the  conversation is so random. We arrived and saw some of our friends would be Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura,Ino,( I'm only gonna do them for now, sorry!) "Hi" "hello" "hey", Now  after for the tons of greetings, we decided to start walking through shops and talked about how life's been going lately. Everyone besides me brought something. It was not my interest, but choji was smiling, so it was worth it.

Chojis pov: we all greeted each other before entering shops and  talking about what everyone has been up to. It seems to be good for them. Sakura and  Ino got together, and that's good for them. ( I actually wrote a SakuraxIno story it's a different au. )  Anyways, everyone, besides shika brought something. ( IDK what to write . . . . Ok, I got this..  sorta ) we ended the day with pizza. "Goodbye," said everyone.  Me and shika started walking to my house. Soon after we arrived, we changed and sat on the couch to continue watching *insert random muder/crime documentary* . Im falling asleep in his arms again... I don't want him to go ever. " goodnight choji" I hear shikamaru mumble before laying his back. "  Goodnight  to u to shika," I mumble back, falling asleep.

Authors note: Enjoy, and make sure to take care of yourself bye-bye