part 6

The next morning

Shikamarus pov; I decided to get up to start preparing everything to confess. First, I had to get ready. Next, I stepped outside and began to step up the lights . ( imagine it how u want it to look ). Then I headed back in to make breakfast. After choji woke up an hour later ' like at 9 (in the morning). Soon after we ate we left the house . We headed to the mall and walked around the park just talking. Hours later returned to my house, which meant it was now time for the final step of my plan...... confessing. I lead him to the yard. Seconds later, I just spilled out my feelings,"Choji, ur an awesome guy just absolutely perfect so perfect and awesome that I like you..... will you be my boyfriend? I mean, you don't have to, of course 😅"

Chojis pov: My best friend just told me he likes me. I stare in silence before responding, saying , " I like you too," he questioned me. If I was serious, I assured him I'm serious. After minutes of  staring silently at each other, we hugged.  I was officially dating the man of my dreams. After a few minutes, about 10, we went inside and went to bed. What an eventful day.

Third person pov: After going inside, their nightly routines went down before they went to sleep in each other's arm. To choji and shikamaaru that felt like the right place to be. There is no other place they Rather be . Honestly, anywhere is fine if they are together . They spent most days together and even went to the same college. After their gratiution they moved in together always them to. Till the adoption of their first daughter,Elizabeth. Then the adoption of their son Gabe (random names). They had there jobs friends family each other they needed nothing else. They lived their best life.

                      ✨️THE END ✨️

Authors note: Hey, I'm sorry this took so long. Life's been a handful between my family school and me and my (ex) boyfriend breaking up. But this is done now, and i hope u all enjoyed it. So yeah, this is the end of this one. Who knows what I'll write next🤔. If anyone has any ideas I'd be glad to consider writing it😊  ok bye bye for now