first day of school

"Y\N, SWEETIE, WAKE UP, ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOLLLL"

I groan loudly as i slowly sit up, usually when i don't have the motive to stand up i honestly just sit up and day dream about how shitty my day might be. After about 3 minutes of my day dreaming,  i start getting up and grabbing my clothes then go to take a quick shower. 

Once i got out i quickly changed then did my skin care, and then i put on some makeup. you see.. i like makeup, but not as much as James Charles puts on or sum shit. i put the littles amount like highlight, mascara and Chapstick. I check the time on my phone, it was currently 7:15 a.m, i still had some spare time, classes started at 8 a.m and my mom was already at her meeting. I grab my skate board and start skating to the 7-11, on my way there i see a girl with blue hair, she look very familiar but i don't remember from where.

i go inside the 7-11 and grab a Y\f\d (your favorite drink) and a little morning snack. after im done paying i head out and start going to school, my mom told me that the school is only about 1 or 2 blocks away .

I finally enter the school and go to my first class, i choose my seat all the way at the back. after a couple minutes  the teacher finally walks in and starts introducing herself. There were many students that knew each other and that were best friends. but then there's me. all alone in a room full of kids my age. "okay class so today were all ganna introduce yourself to each other!" she said in such a fake happy voice. great. After all the students introduced, then i was next. "uhm hey,  so uh my name is Y

, and im 16."  every one goes silent and i start to overthink, do they know who i am? do they recognize me? what ganna happen next? 

after a couple minutes of silence, a guy walks in, he looked like a mess, "excuse me, why are you late?" she said in a annoying type of tone. "im so sorry, i didn't have a ride to school so then, i had to take a uber but the-"  he explained really fast. "no no no, id don't care, i don't want to hear the excuses. I've heard enough." she interrupted him. this hoe is annoying fr bru, like she's a bitch.

Then after 20 finally the bell rang  and went to my second block. i honestly just wanna get the day over with. i was on my way to my locker to get my books that i need. and i see that same girl with blue hair, kinda reminds me of that girl that i met at the skate park but i don't really think much of it.

meanwhile im on my phone waiting for other students and the teacher i see the blue haired girl walk in, this time i can see her face.

i was actually her...