Haerin was never a fan of parties and still isn't, but it was the last party of the year before the summer break will start and her friends kept on asking her to go with them, and in the end, they won.

Kyujin and Eunchae aren't the biggest party fans either but they were very interested in going to a specific party hosted by one of the older grades.

And today was the day of the party, unlike other parties that she has heard of, there were no flashing lights, crowded rooms, or people moving along with the music, it was just a few people.

"Oh, hey you three," a male student from the older grade greets, "I'm glad you could come," the boy tells them with a big smile on his face. Haerin recognizes him. Nishimura Riki, the guy who was part of the friend group her crush was in.

He was in his last year of high school so Haerin thought it must've been his last party as a high schooler as well. But her question was, why were they invited? They weren't close to the group. No, not at all.

The three girls smile back as they walk inside, there were a few more people, some faces that Haerin could recognize, some weren't. She knew Garam, Danielle, Yeseo, and the two baristas from the cafe she often went to, Hanni and Minji. Though she couldn't recognize any of the boys except Riki.

"Stop staring, please. Come sit down, or help yourself with the food we prepared!" Minji tells them with a warm smile on her face as soon as she sees them. The three friends look at each other before nodding and heading towards the table with food prepared on it.

There were so many different types of food prepared, some cakes, cookies, chips, and different types of drinks as well, coca cola, strawberry juice, sprite, and grape juice.

The three girls grab a cup of their own and fill them with the drink they desired while looking at the food.

"Honestly, this is a little awkward, how did we even get invited?" Haerin asks in a whisper to her friends. "Well, Eunchae got invited by Garam unnie, and she asked if we could come, she agreed but she did tell us there were other students that we wouldn't know of," Kyujin whispers back.

"And why wasn't I informed about it?" Kyujin shrugs, "We thought you'd disagree since she would be here," she responds, highlighting a specific word since she shall not be named. "...Well, I can't disagree," Haerin mutters, taking a sip from her cup filled with strawberry juice.

"Hey girls! It's glad to see you here," a bright voice greets them from behind and Haerin almost chokes on her drink because she recognized the voice.

"Of course, unnie! We wouldn't miss it for the world," Eunchae replies with her bright smile, Haerin turns around to see Danielle and Garam standing side by side while staring at them. "How's the food? We aren't exactly close so we weren't sure what you would like or dislike so we just got things people our age usually eat," Garam tells them.

"They look good! I haven't had anything yet bu-" "I love the food!" Eunchae's words cut Kyujin off as the oldest of the three friends laugh at her outburst. Garam's smile seems to have brightened as she nods while Danielle giggles from beside her.

"That's our pleasure to hear, we went shopping for the food," Danielle tells them, "Your choice was very great, the food looks amazing," Kyujin responds, But at that moment, they decide to notice someone silent beside them.

"Haerin-ah? You haven't spoken a word, is anything wrong?" Danielle asks in worry, "I'm fine, I guess..." Haerin mutters, her words muffled from behind the cup as she takes a sip from the cup again. "She's okay, unnie! No worries, she's just a little shy with strangers." Kyujin answers for her best friend,