And The Sixth Rival has Arrived!

The Sixth Rival is here!

And the Picture won't Show Up Above Again-

Can SomeOne Tell me why?-

Did I Accidentally do Something that won't Make it Show Up?-

Anyway's, here is what the Sixth Rival Look's Like!

By the Way, the Sixth Rival's Personality will be Slightly Different than their Canon Personality-

Why?

Mainly because I Want to Alter their Personality a Bit-

And because of how They Basically Act Like the Sixth Rival in Yandere Simulator-

Aka, the Nurse-

They'll be Acting Kind of Different-

Don't Worry, They'll still Act the Same-

Just Slightly Different-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Yamato was Somewhat Glad.

Why?

Well, there were Three Reason's.

He'll Start Off with the First Two Reason's as to why he was Glad.

Number One, Teruya was Happy that he Received his NeckLace that had Emerald's on it.

Although he was Upset that he couldn't Figure Out his Identity because of the NeckLace that had Emerald's on it, Yamato Assured him that the Person May Not Want to be Discovered for the Time Being.

ThankFully, Teruya UnderStood and Went Back to Being a Energetic Person once Again.

The Second Reason is because of the Fact that it's been Almost a Month since the Last Rival was Eliminated.

And while he was Glad that he Got to Spend More of his Time with Teruya, he Knew that Sooner or Later, Another Girl would Fall in Love with Teruya.

Which he Knew that he immediately Jinxed HimSelf.

And why was he Only Somewhat Glad before?

Because the Next Day, Another Girl Showed Interest in Teruya.

Her Name is Mikan Tsumiki, a Student from Class 77-B.

Now, Yamato Knew that this Girl was Not to be Messed with.

She's a Lot More Difficult than Any of Other Rival's so Far.

No Way will Yamato be Able to Hurt her in Any Physical Way.

'This is Going to be Tough.......................'

Yamato Thought as he Stared at Mikan who was Talking to Teruya.

Despite the Fact that it Seemed Like the Two of them were Talking Normally, Yamato Knew Better.

Teruya was Clearly UnComfortable Being Near Mikan at All.

Meanwhile, Mikan Kept Trying to Get Closer to Teruya.

However, Mikan Clearly did Not Notice how UnComfortable Teruya was Around her.

Teruya then Proceeded to Turn Around and Run Away, Leaving Behind a Confused Mikan.

She Stared Down the Hall Teruya Ran through before she Started Giggling All of a Sudden.

That's when it Hit Yamato.

Mikan was also Another Yandere Like him.

But she was More Creepy and More Terrifying than him.

Even though she was a Yandere, Yamato could Tell that she was Not One of the People who Pushed Ran'nā Off into the Train Track's.

Considering the Fact that Mikan was Very Clumsy and could Trip on Thin Air, there was No Way that Mikan was One of the People who Pushed Ran'nā Off into the Train Track's.

But she was still a Rival and is Going to be a HUGE Problem to Deal with.

Yamato Noticed that Mikan was Staring at him with a Crazed Look in her Eye's.

That's when Yamato Froze.

Mikan Knew that he has a Crush on Teruya.

And if she's Anything Like him, she'll Get Rid of her Rival's No Matter what.

Yamato Started Running Away as Far as he could Go.

Once he Knew that he was Far Enough for Mikan, he Leaned Against a Wall.

'Well Shit............................'

Yamato Thought to HimSelf Worriedly.

He's Going to Need Help for this One.

And he'll Need him Help Fast.

Or Else he just Might be the One that's Eliminated.

____________________

That's it for this Chapter!

In All Honesty, it's Not a Surprise that Mikan would also be a Yandere-

Considering her Personality in Dr2 and the Despair Arc-

But she's a Terrifying Yandere-

That is Something All of us can Agree on-

Now, you May be Wondering about the Elimination Method's for Mikan, Right?

Well, since it's Basically after 5 in the Morning for me, I'll Post the Elimination Method's for Mikan SomeTime after I Wake Up-

That Way, I won't be so Exhausted-

So Yeah-

Anyway's, I Hope that you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See you in the Next One!

( 710 Word's )