Chapter 15 - Holiday time.

(jj's point of view)

I woke up feeling so different, not in bad way... In the best way possible. Today me and Ruby were leaving the rest of the boys for two weeks and going on a honey moon. 2 WEEKS IN GREECE!! Ruby was sleeping soundly when I woke up and I moved quitely trying not to wake her up.

''Shit'' I cursed under my breath.

''What's wrong honey'' Ruby said.

''We have 2 hours to pack and be at the airport, oh and I love you'' I said before running to get our suitcases.

''Love you too'' She shouted back loudly.

I went into each of the boys rooms to wake them up as they were all planning trips too, well they were all going on a trip too new york together. ''BOYS AND GIRLS WAKE UP, HAVE YOU SEEN THE TIME. YOU HAVE 2 HOURS'' i shrieked loudly. I heard a round of groans so instead of dragging them all out of bed I decided music is the next best answer. I picked up the portable sterio and turned the radio on loudly. When I did gangnam style came on. Oh the memories of this song. Next thing I knew everybody was in the living room doing gangnam style it was the most hilarious this ever.

''Okay everybody lets get packing'' I said in between laughs.

2 HOURS LATER - AT THE AIRPORT.

(George's point of view)

''One last thing before we leave for the next two weeks does everybody have passports'' I said laughing. There was a chorus of yes'

For the next five minutes we stood in a sheilded part of the airport saying our goodbyes.

''Have fun in new york'' JJ said polietly.

''we will, have a nice honey moon'' I replied.

We said our last goodbyes before slowly walking off to catch our plane.

''Oh btw no babies please'' Jaymi shouted loudly. He got a few stares for that, the last thing we saw was Ruby and JJ walking hand in hand towards they're boarding gate.

(Ruby's point of view)

We got settled in our seats on the plane and decided we would talk for a while seeing as though we weren't exactly tired. I loved having the company of such an amazing man who I could now call my husband, sometimes in the past I would get so jealous when he got attention from girls because I was just his girlfriend, I never thought he would cheat on me because he is one of the nicest people but many times girls would just throw themselves at JJ but now I can finally say I don't get jealous anymore because were married, I always knew he loved me but now we've made that commentment I know it's going to be forever. JJ turned to face me and we ended up staring into each others eyes, his eyes are so beautiful. I'm such a weirdo! I was awoken from my daydream by the JJ's loud cough.

''I thought you'd fallen asleep for a moment baby'' JJ said giggling.

''Just thinking how lucky I am'' I replied blushing a little.

''I remember when we first met, the day you walked into that resturant. That was one of the best days of my life, yestaday was amazing. I can finally call you mine! I love you'' JJ said happily.

''I love you too'' I replied.

We sat for a while talking about children, families, jobs and life when out of the blue JJ said something crazy. ''imagine a mini Ruby or a mini JJ''

''I can actually... One day I'd love that. I've always dreamed of living in a house happily married with children just like my mum and dad. Now I have you we are one step closer too that'' I replied taking JJ's hand in mine.