Chapter 17 - Our second day in New York.

• Dedicated to Union J

(George's point of view)

I woke up snuggled right next to Sahra. The sun was shining through the curtains and I could tell it was going to be a warm day. So we didn't really do much yestaday we settled into our beautiful hotel rooms, unpacked, spoke to JJ and Ruby then spent the day in the hotel because we all felt rather jetlagged. Today were going to have so much fun, we have some amazing plans. Today were going to CENTAL PARK. ''Sahra wake up, Central park today babe'' I said excitedly waking her up. ''Goodmorning'' she replied smiling. ''Can't wait, never been too New York before. AHH'' she shrieked before jumping up and kissing my cheek. Me and Sahra walked into the kitchen to be greated by the smell of frying eggs and bacon. ''Hey Jaymi, up early'' I said. ''Yeah wanted to be nice to everyone and make breakfast before we go to Central Park'' he replied. ''Your the best Jaymi'' I said highfiving him.

Sahra was already in the living room with the others so I helped bring everyones breakfast to the table. We could have gone to the Lobby but Jaymi wanted to be nice. Bless him. We all sat eating breakfast admiring the hit 40 uk music channel being played in the background.  

After eating dinner I helped Josh wash up then went to get ready, threw on some jeans converse a tshirt and my dinosaur hoodie. Yes Dinosaur. Then I rushed off to meet the rest in the living area. I slowly snook up behind Sahra and jumped on her back. ''I love you'' I whispered into her ear kissing her cheek.

When everyone was ready we called a taxi and made our way to the lobby. ''Checking out mam we'll be back later'' Jaymi said polietly. ''Yes sir'' The women replied. Jaymi handed her the key and we made out way to the taxi. A 4 seated taxi. Great.

(Josh's point of view)  

When we arrived to the taxi we realised it was a 4 seater so me and Marakesh decided we would take a nice walk to central park. It shouldn't be too far right?  

''Me and Mara can walk, right Mara'' I said turning to face the love of my life. 

''Yup course, would be nice'' Marakesh replied.  

''Are you sure?'' George said considerately.  

''YES go'' I said back. We said bye to the guys and set of walking down the street.  

ONE HOUR LATER 

''I have no idea where we are Joshy, it's like 3 o'clock in the afternoon I'm freezing and.. Wait we've seen that sign five times. Shall we just call a taxi?'' Marakesh replied shivering.  

''The boys have our money baby! Here have my jacket, sorry about today let's start walking back I'm not sure where we are.. Let's take this road seems quicker'' I replied unsure.  

(Jaymi's point of view)  

Really where the hell are they.. It's been ages.  

''Somebody try ring Josh maybe they got lost, new york is a big place'' George said.  

''I will'' T said.  

''Okay'' I repled.  

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. 

(Josh's point of view)  

Finally they decided to ring us! Being in new york meant I didn't have any texts or minutes until I changed to the international plan. I picked up the phone and spoke. 

''Hey, were slightly lost.. Somewhere'' I said.  

''Where abouts we'll come get you. Plus it's snowing so central park is closed. We can go for dinner or something?'' Jaymi shouted.