♡BLOOMING LOVE♡ #2

"Only you can give me that feeling..."

______________________________________

At Bar—
-------------------------

Junkyu: So, tell me why did you call me here Mashi?

–Junkyu asked to Mashiho who was busy in drinking his wine.

Mashiho: To get help from you hyung.
–Hearing him Junkyu frown in eyebrows.

Junkyu: Help?!.... What kind of help you want from me?....
–He asked worriedly.

Mashiho: Hyung you know my parents are going to Japan in this summer vacation.

Junkyu: Oh, Yes. I already know about it, izumi told me about it. She even told me that she talk to uncle Takata and told him that she wants to take me with you all. You know uncle Takata already have booked my tickets too. So I'm also coming with you all. And I'm already so excited about it Mashi.

Mashiho: Aaaaaaa~
–He groan out of annoyance.

Junkyu: Wae.

Mashiho: Hyung I called you here to listen to me. You didn't called me here to listen to you. Here the opposite happening, you are the one who is speaking and I am listening.
–He said in his drunk voice while pouting cutely. At this rate Junkyu can sense that Mashiho is completely drunk now. As he a sigh escape from his mouth before speaking.

Junkyu: Ok ok, I'm sorry. Now tell me what you have called me here to talk about. I'll hear you.

Mashiho: Hyung~ I don't want to go Akita.
–He said in drunk voice.

Junkyu: But why! I mean it's so beautiful there. Izumi told me about that.

Mashiho: She told you? That annoying bitch~
–Junkyu chuckle slightly hearing his cute drunken curse.

Junkyu: Well you are right Mashi. Sometimes she act like annoying bitch hehehe....
–He said as he took a sip of his whisky. Hearing him Mashiho look at him with his anger yet widen eyes.

Mashiho: What did you say! How can you say something like that towards your own girlfriend!... YOU! ARE YOU CHEATING ON MY SISTER'S BACK?!! YOU BASTARD!
–Junkyu become shocked by his sudden mood swing.

Junkyu: No no no, that not what I mean mashi. I mean sometimes she talk to much about unnecessary things which i don't want to listen but i still listen to her everytime cause i really love her with my whole heart.
–He said denying