2. WHY DUMBLEDORE DIDN'T CHANGE HISTORY (THEORY)

Credits Of The Content: Liza (meant-to-be-yours)

This is a theory about Dumbledore and Grindelwald.

In the 7th book; Deathly Hallows, Rita Skeeter writes the book on Dumbledore, right? 

Well, say we all agree Dumbledore and Grindelwald were a thing — they were just "friends" and inseparable but no one knows why they stopped being friends. 

I think the reason they stopped being friends was that Aberforth caught them one time and Dumbledore was so embarrassed and ashamed (which is dumb because Aberforth didn't really care about him being gay) that he cut Grindelwald off, which obviously broke Grindelwald and lead him to his life of crime "for the greater good" because he knew what he wanted but Dumbledore didn't.

That's why Dumbledore didn't kill Voldemort when he could have, when he knew the prophecy, when he could have saved so many lives. He didn't know what he wanted when he was young, and by the time he was older and he knew, it was too late so he simply did the bare minimum and no one ever knew who he really was except GRINDELWALD. 

See where I'm going here, because they wanted the same thing but it was Dumbledore's betrayal that led to Grindelwald's demise, because in his sick twisted way he thought grand (murderous) gestures would prove to Albus his love and they would be together. 

Unfortunately, it was too late and Albus had closed his heart to finding the love he had for Grindelwald and tricked himself into disliking him when really he didn't.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS JUST A THEORY; NOTHING CANON!

What do you think? Do you agree with Liza? Or do you disagree? If so, please do let me and her know why, along with your opinion in-line here →