part 2 (journey)

The Next Day,
*Bang Bang* I heard a loud bang above me, I squinted eyes and blinked multiple times and saw  Mrs. Oh, holding a steel plate and a spoon  with both hands, "wake up, it's already 7 a.m." she shouted and started banging  the plate with the spoon again, I groaned, and then I realized I go to high school, but hit me again that it's the summer vacation school starts at June, but I need to leave that school , since it's controlled by my mom , the person I never never wanna meet is, her, "Y/N!!"I got startled by Mrs. Oh's scream , I shouted back. "Yes!! Am here!!" , " don't scream at me, And today is ur first day at your work, remember?," she said , "Ah-....uh yes, I remembered." I forgot that about the deal where Mrs.  Oh, told me that I need to pay the rent in the future, but for now, I need to help her with the restaurant , which I had to agree on that , I got up from my bed , the whole bedroom was Mrs. Oh's son's, but I occupied it for now, I got freshed and wore a white T-shirt and black pants . I thought of going to YG entertainment tomorrow and SG, but I'm stuck in Jyp's words , I quickly went down from stairs ,  Mrs. Oh's restaurant is attached to her house, which means her house is above her restaurant. It's quite an advantage for her , I saw Mrs. Oh, flipping the sign where it's said "Open, " "Oh, u got freshed? Good now, come and have your breakfast, " she said while looking at me ,she went back to kitchen and returned with the breakfast i sat down on the pillow and I asked,"Is it OK to eat in front of the customers?"she chuckled and said "actually your helping me if you eat , since people can see that customers come here even if it's early in the morning and it will attract more customers for me you know " she said it in funny way , "ohoho...Mrs. Oh, " I said it teasing way."How come you're not famous yet?" I added , "it's the problem of location. Otherwise, there would be tons of customers lining up here, " she said confidently and also added,"When you are done eating , where this apron ok?" She put that beside on the table , it was green and there was a small yellow chick in the middle  holding a black turner and it wore a chef hat  and under it, it was written "Mi-Yeong's kitchen" , I looked at her and said "it's cute-", "I know right ?" She cut me off and slammed the table lightly and added ,"My husband thinks it can be handy for daycare. " I laughed and said,"I mean, it is kinda childish, but it's cute. " I quickly ate and washed the dishes and wore the apron , I kept both of my hands on my waist and sighed."Let's get it, shall we?". After some time, I was moping the floor , and I  heard a ding from the upper bell of the door , which is for knowing a customer just walked in , I saw the customer and bowed and said "morning, welcome to mi-yeong's kitchen , may I know how many people?" "One" he replied . He was quite fat and had a chubby face. his eyes were small , and his hair was short . I guided him to the table, and he sat down on the pillow, I asked him , "What would you like, sir?". He said, "Of course the regular one," I was confused and went to the kitchen and  called Mrs. Oh, who was cleaning the utensils with dry cloth, "Mrs. Oh ?, uhm, this customer is asking for the regular order" , she looked at me and saw that man from the wall gap , and  she opened a mouth a little, "Ah , I know this man ..oh and tell him to wait after eating ", she said and started to cook for the order , Now I am confused why she told him to stay , I shrugged it off , and I informed him and he agreed on staying , after some time , She walked  towards him and  said to him "hello, Mr. Bang. "the guy  greeted back , "greetings Mrs. Oh, how are you?" He asked , "As usual, I'm perfectly fit, I actually wanted to tell you something, "she said, "what is it, Mrs. Oh?"he replied back, "I heard that you own an entertaining company, and you're in search of singers, and what is that name again? W-wrapper?" She asked, I corrected her,"Rapper."When I corrected her , I felt so offended that if eminem was here, he would just jump off the cliff or just diss her if he was heartless, "uhm, yes, Mrs. Oh, but why do you ask?" He asked, Mrs. Oh, pushed me in front of him, and the guy looked at me. She  replied, "Well, this kid wants to wrapper-" "Rapper," I cut her off and corrected her again . She continued," Yeah, Rapper or wrapper, you know the correct one, right? So, as I was saying , he wants to become a K-pop idol, and he is interested in rap. Then how about you take him then?" She gestured me to introduce myself to him, Since he was looking at me, I hesitated and introduced myself to him. It was so sudden, and I was not prepared , that  guy  leaned back and took  support from the wall behind him  . He looked at me from head to toe, and it looked like he was a strict person , and here I was , wearing an apron and cleaning the floor. My breath hitched when he said, "he does have good visual...ok, then meet me at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning, then." and by that, he gave me his business card, I bowed at him and took the business card, and then he left the restaurant. I don't even know what just happened right now..