CHAPTER 27

He had a daughter. What He thought impossible was right before his eyes. A small creature with hair as white as his. That she had been conceived for the one time she had sought him out.

He is glad to his soul that it was the product of her mother's desire and not that he forced her to take it.

Hers His hands tremble as he holds her. Can he be happier?.. Can you love a being more strongly? How could he feel that she was not his?...and the memory of her kicking her mother at his touch, had been a clear greeting to him.It was her way of saying "dad".

That little shoot of life was an injection of adrenaline to face and overcome whatever fate was preparing for him. It was her impulse to continue living. From today I would do everything for her.

He never tires of looking at her.He was an angel.And she was his.

The girl sleeps very comfortably cradled in his arms.

Alexandra approaches him to claim the baby so she can feed her.

Lucius doesn't want to get away from her, her scent gives him peace. A peace that was alien to her existence practically all his life, but he still gives it back to her mother.

__ We still haven't thought of what to call her.._ she tells him while he takes a seat in the rocking chair and pulls her close to her chest to nurse her.

__ you're right... with all this... I haven't noticed that detail _ He moves to her side and kneels down to get a better view of her child as she suckles on her mother's breast.

__ There was a name that I liked for Draco if He had been a woman.... it belongs to the brightest star in the constellation Eagle... and that seems suitable for her __

__ Constellation Eagle? ._ she asks, looking at her face __ I thought you were an ancient serpent?  _ she tells him in reference to Slytherin house.

He smiles to himself and looks up from her to look at her now. __I'm a Slytherin to death... but the name really is beautiful and I don't care about the constellation or what animal it is...._ giving her a wide smile with perfect teeth.

__ So tell me..... what is that pretty name?_

_ Altair... _ he answers while looking at her waiting for her opinion.

She seems to think for a moment and in the end she makes up her mind. _ I like it! .. it sounds very good!... _ she lowers her head to look at her daughter who is still feeding and says _ Altair Malfoy .... A beautiful name for my little princess.

_ Our Princess!_ clarifies Lucius without taking his eyes off the most important women in his life.

********************************

For the other members of the family, discovering that she was the daughter of Lucius caused various reactions.

Alexandra accepted it without any problem, although she was surprised to have gotten pregnant the first and only time she had sex with Lucius, when she had done so many times with Draco.

Scorpius was very happy to have such a pretty aunt. And he promised her grandfather that he would protect her from all the evils in the world.

As for Draco, while he was happy with his sister and seeing his wife happy mitigated a little, but not so much, feeling like a loser.

This was never a competition put into words, rather it had been one imposed by his ego to surpass his father in something.

He did not care in which area of ​​life he was, but once again the opportunity to be victorious vanished.

For him Lucius I don't know deserved what he was living now. But he had to start getting over his grudges and enjoying himself. He had always wanted brothers and already had a little sister to love.

And besides, he didn't have to forget that after all, providence, with his ups and downs, had also been quite generous with him.

Giving him a son like Scorpius. And after such a hard blow, reward him with a woman like Alexandra.

Now all that was left was to release her paternity with her.

That he trusted that he was not so far away.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

whoever you are..... thank you!