Adoption day

I woke up to a sharp pain running in my cheek.

"Hmmmm?" I whined.

"Shut up slut! You better stay in your room and be a good little whore tonight cause I will NOT have you standing in my way of getting adopted!" I heard a familiar voice hiss. Karyn.

"What are you talking about Karyn? I don't get in your way! You being a bitch to every family you meet does! The last couple that tried to adopt you got flipped off and told to go to hell because they had a minivan." I snapped back.

"Just stay in here! no one wants you anyway! and Joey Graceffa will be at this one and nothing will stop me from going home with him!" She hissed.

"Who is Joey Graceffa?" I asked.

"oh! that's right the little whore got her laptop broke. HA! Too bad. You'll never know anyway." She slapped me again and left. I felt blood trickle down my cheek. I sighed and wished I could get out of here. The rest of the day dragged on and on with endless harmful names called out to me. I just wanted out already. I went to my room after dinner and brushed my hair. I had no makeup to put on my bruised cheek so I would have to go like this. Great. I still wondered who Joey Graceffa was. Ugh! Why do I care no one will ever want me anyway! I quickly changed into navy blue jeans and a black Set It Off tee-shirt.

"All residents to the main lobby! Adoption day will start now!" the intercom called out.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled under my breath. I knew that tomorrow me and Karyn would still  be here and she would beat me for going down there but I still went. As soon as I went downstairs I heard a yell behind me.

" I told you to stay inside you stupid slut!" Karyn screamed at me. I just kept walking. Straight ahead of me was a table with a good looking boy with blonde hair and a Beautiful girl with blue hair. I was gonna go to them first. I heard whispers all around me.

"Oh my god!"

"That's Joey Graceffa!"

"It's Kalel Cullen!" I was so confused as to what was going on. Just as I was about to sit down I felt a punch to my back. As I fell I hit my head on the table and felt blood running in my hair. The boy with blonde hair quickly got up and pulled Karyn, who was still punching me, off. The girl with blue hair sat me up.

"Oh my god! you poor thing! Are you okay?" She squealed.

"Yea, i'm used to it."

"Joey!" she said quietly.

"Yes Kalel?" he Asked.

"Get help she's bleeding!" She yelled panicky.

"I'll hold her you get help." He said. with one quick movement he had me in his arms and my head was on his chest. he was stroking my head and saying it would be okay. it felt nice to feel like I have a dad even though I now he wasn't gonna take me. after we got the blood to stop everything went back to normal.

"we want her" Kalel said.

"no you don't she's a loser" the staff said. that kind of hurt.

"i don't care! giver her to me she's my daughter now!" Joey yelled.

A couple minutes later they came over to me.

"pack your stuff Mrs. Amber Graceffa." he smiled. I nodded and went to pack. Finally my life is working out! I smiled.