CHAPTER : 4

The next morning:

____________________________________________________

Elena's POV:

I woke up with my head throbbing . I am still in my clothes from yesterday. I guess this is what a hangover feels like. God I am never drinking again. I still feel upset from the Hank episode but I am more concerned about what happened after that. All I remember is Zayn picking me up and putting me to bed. Lord knows what I said to him. I just don't like him he is way too rude. But a little part of me hopes to see him in college.

Geez what is happening to me .Am I getting bipolar? I need to get my mind off 'him'.

I walked over the dressing table and saw sophie putting on mascara.

"Hey Soph , mascara and all.... is this something I should know about?"

"You remember reid from last night ." she asked blushing.

"Yeah what about him?" I exactly knew what.

"I have a crush on him." She said in her exciting sweaky voice.

"oh really! I almost did'nt notice."I mocked her.

"now, come on tell me everything about this Reid guy

"now, come on tell me everything about this Reid guy." I hopped on the bed and she started her story.

"So when we arrived I saw this  super hot guy and was looking right in my direction , after that I found out that we have economics classes together but he is majoring in business.We sat next to each other anddd talked anddd he invited me to this party that we went anddd after that we went for a walk , he told me how he and zayn were best of friends since they were 4 and how they have completely different attitudes. Zayn is smart , reckless ,brutal , rude and never dates only.....you know, and Reid is his partner in crime , all like Zayn but not brutal. He actually told me about his last breakup ."

"wow soph , Reid is quiet talkative."

"Actually he is not but you know me." She said an obvious look.

"Of course."

"Elena....he asked me if I would like to get lunch."

"Sophie , I don't want you to hurt . so just listen. I know you like Reid but he is three years ahead of us and is a friend of Zayn. We are new here and we have no idea who these people are . I know you can take care of yourself but just don't trust him already."

"I know Elena and besides as long as I have my bestie no one can even think of hurting me." We laughed.

" it's nice to trust somebody you know." Sophie said.

"Not this again Soph , you know I never trust anyone and you know exactly why'' I sounded hurt. I hate having this conversation.

" Not everyone is like derek Elena." She had hope in her eyes that I will find someone.