ONE

ONE

"Aunt Esme! Look! Look, Aunt Esme, my new shoes have arrived!"

Catalina Morales yelled in excitement as she bounced around in the hallway of her house on the tips of her toes, bright red trainers in her small hands being clutched tightly.

Her dark brown shoulder length hair bounced up and down on her shoulder and her back, the strands looking like they were celebrating with her as they moved around. Large wrinkles appeared around her brown eyes as she grinned, her large smile lighting up her entire face.

"Now all we have left to find is a Red cap."

Esmeralda Morales smiled gently at her niece as she walked, entering the hallway of her house, of which was rented, to see the sixteen year old hopping on the spot, hands outstretched towards her in order to show off the shoes.

"Not just any red cap! A Ferrari cap!"

"We'll find you one, don't you worry." Esmeralda let a light chuckle leave her lips as she took a couple of steps towards the young girl to gently pat her on the top of her head, knowing that the girl loved it when she did so.

"Do you think that I'd be able to get a signed Ferrari Cap?" Catalina beamed, eyes filled to the brim with hope, since it would be her dream come true.

"I'm not sure about that, but I'll try my best to get you it, kiddo."

"You will?" Catalina released a gasp, eyes threatening to fill up with crystal clear tears at the idea of actually being able to own a signed cap of one of her favorite Formula One drivers.

"Of course, your tía isn't just going to give up, you know. Us Morales' don't give up, especially not without a fight."

"If I get a signed cap, do you think that it would be Leclerc's?" Catalina found her cheeks lightly dusting over with a soft pink color as she thought of her favorite Formula One driver, which was Charles Leclerc.

She absolutely loved him.

She found him nice and caring with his all of his fans, since she had seen hundreds upon hundreds of videos on social media of other fans that had met him, where he would always be so nice with them, understanding with them and gentle with them. He would most of the time hug his fans and take his time in listening to them and would often remember them, or wear gifts given time him by them for months down the line.

She found him a very very good driver, since he was always getting quick times and good results, when his team or his car wasn't letting him down of course.

She found him a very caring person, since he always had time for his friends and would always do his best in making sure that his friends were okay, and would always take his time in getting gifts for his best friends.

She only hoped that she would actually have the chance to meet him and tell him what she thought of him in person, since she figured that he needed to hear it from somebody new. He probably didn't know just how much of an amazing person that he actually was.

"If it's not, I will fly to Monaco to get you one."

Catalina abruptly barrelled in to her auntie which nearly sent her off balance, hands dropping her new trainers so that she could wrap them around the woman's waist, resting her head against her chest, a gleeful smile stitched on to her face.

"Te amo, tía Esme."

____________________________________________________

"Catalina! Your dinner is ready!"