Chapter One: Getting Started

The darkness surrounded her, slowly drifting through it and coming to. Her eyes became adjusted to the darkness after awhile though a small light started to flicker in the deeper part.

???: "huh...is...is someone else her with me?" She rubbed her eyes in the darkness and yet the light remained there. "How..can I even get over to it?" She started to try and swim and sure enough slowly began moving closer to the light.

???: "Oh good you're finally awake. It's been quite some time since you arrived I began to worry you'd never wake dear." The light slowly started to form and grow larger, into a familiar form to the girl. "Do you recognize me now young one?"

???: "...LUGIA!!! How is this possible!?!"

Lugia: They nodded and floated closer to the girl and gently cupped them in there wings and held them closer to there face. "Oh dear child do you not remember what happened? Dear sweet Devnel you've passed away. Rather suddenly too from a falling piece of plane debris."

Devnel: She blinked being so close to her favorite Legendary Pokemon and rubbed the back of her head, then feeling the large indent. "Oh...oh gosh. I'm...Im dead?" The realization hit her hard as she dropped to her knees and began to tear up. "THIS IS UNFAIR!!! I...I just started to have an uplift to my life.."

Lugia: "I know sweet girl, this is quite an unforseen turn of events. Though, there is good news. I can offer you a second life, a second chance. How would you like that?" They smiled to her as they moved closer to her face and nudged them to look up, her tears floating away as Lugia's eyes turn blue.

Devnel: "I...well..." She sniffled and then smiled looking into Lugia's eyes. "Well...if my favorite Legendary Pokemon is offering me a second chance then...how can I say no?"

Lugia: "Good! I was hopeful you'd want to do this. I'll even let you have your old memories, any of the ones you wish to keep. I shall warn you though, you'll be starting truly as a new life. Baby and all."

Devnel: "That's fine. Maybe I'll actually have a better time this time around." She snickered lightly before blushing feeling Lugia's lips gently peck her head and then a warm feeling flow through her. "L-Lugia?"

Lugia: "No need to worry. My personal blessing and gift little one. Now, go forth and have an amazing new start to your life Devnel."

The darkness surrounding her soon turned into a blinding light. She covered her eyes as she felt her body pulled towards the center of the light and then removed from the darkness.

???: "You sure you wanted her to be your choice dear sister? From looking into her life she was...quite an introverted pervert."

Lugia: "That she might have been...but I'm curious how she'll handle being born a boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh!!!! They are quite the beautiful little baby aren't they Delila. You did so well!" An older gentlemen's voice range through the room.

-Huh? Who's voice is that?-

"Thank you dad. They weren't as difficult as Blue and Daisy which was such a blessing for me. Though speaking of where are those two?"

-Daisy and Blue...dad...no way! Am I suppose to be Gary Oak? Wait does that mean I'm a boy!? Holy shit am I a boy!?!?-

"Oh don't worry they're on there way here now. You know your youngest, he probably got distracted by some pokemon and poor Daisy had to drag him away." The older gentlemen walked over and gently rubbed the baby's head. "Did you know they were going to be a boy?"

-FUCK I AM A BOY!!!! LUGIA WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ME A GIRL AGAIN!?!-

"Not really dad. I kinda wanted to be surprised, I mean it was 50/50 either way so I just wanted to wait and see. Though I think I'll make then Alan. Alan Lee Oak, after my friend who passed."