BEN Drowned

-BEN definitely listens to Larray.

-During movie nights he always tries to scare everyone through the TV. It never works.

-He has two voices: his normal voice, which sounds glitched and distorted, and his human voice, but he doesn't use the second much sense it's to much for his lungs.

-When Sally is unable to sleep, BEN sings to her until she does.

-BEN isn't THAT scared of water, but sometimes he does get scared of thunder storms simply because it rains.

-His favorite movie is Up.

-He's watched Hazbin Hotel way to many times, and his favorite song is Alastor's Game. His second favorite is Addict.

-BEN "pays" Jeff to clean his room. When Jeff asks for his money he makes up excuses as to why he can't yet.

-Every time he sneezes he glitches.

-When he gets angry his voice starts to sound like he's under water.

-He/they/it.

-He gets cold really easily.

-He loves honey scented soap

-When he gets bored he likes to play with lighters or do random math.

-He never has to do dishes.

-BEN and Toby collect empty pill bottles to make fairy lights.

-His favorite joke is 'Ben Dover'. (Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️)

-He drinks a lot of Monster and keeps the cans. He makes jewelry out of the tabs. He doesn't know what to do with the pile of cans in his room. (Same 😔) He gives away his jewelry. (Wether in hopes to give Jeff his money or just to show everyone how cool it is.)

-Every couple of weeks he goes with the girls for a girls night. Toby sometimes comes too.

-He secretly enjoys watching Hello Kitty with Sally.

-When BEN is tired he starts to speak in glitch but he can't tell if he's speaking English or just glitches.

-BEN glows in the dark like a glow stick.

-He can switch to see in night vision all though he doesn't use it much. Mostly because he can already see pretty well in the dark.

-BEN gets really upset at people who misspell his name as 'Ben'. (Well that's too bad cause i just be lazy sometimes.)

-He has a secret collection of chokers he stole from Jane.

-BEN is terrible at comforting but his hugs are the best comforting material. Sometimes when comforting someone he glitches them just enough to make them laugh.

-BEN has very fast reflexes.

-Toby got him to watch Mha and his favorite character is Mina.

-Toby and BEN are actually really good friends but they don't like to admit it.