Chapter 1 Last day at work

Hazel's POV

Today is Sawyer's last day at CMA for 3 months. I have had a crush on him ever since I meet him on the beach when we saved Winter together. I am going to miss him so much. I have tried so many many times to tell Sawyer how I feel but someone always interrupts us. He does not now that I really like him. I have to tell him now, or it might be to late when he gets back from Sea Seamester. CMA has just opened.

Sawyer's POV

I am on my bike going to CMA for my last time for 3 months. All I am thinking about is Hazel, because I have had a crush on her ever since I saw her on the beach. She has no clue that I have a huge crush on her. The only problem is her dad is my boss. If something happens and we break up he will probably fire me. I have to ask Hazel to be my girlfriend today or it might to late when I come back and I would be so sad if I saw Hazel with another guy.

I get to CMA and run inside and I can't find Hazel then I walk outside and here crying and sniffling. I run straight to the crows nest and see Hazel crying and tears running down her face. I ask her "if I can come up" and she says "of course you can". I ask her whats wrong and she says I just miss my mom, and I say you're mom will always be with you.

Hazel's POV

I look into Sawyer's eyes and says thank you. It was a little bit of my mom, but it's mostly the thought of not seeing or talking to Sawyer for 3 months. I finally get the strength to tell him how I feel then my dad walks up to the crows next.

Clay's POV

Hi guys can we talk for few seconds. Sawyer and Hazel says yes what do you need? I know that this is the last day of work for Sawyer for 3 months so I thought about it and I'm giving you guys both the day off. Sawyer says you don't have to that. I know I don't, but you and Hazel won't see each other for 3 months and you won't see Winter and Hope for 3 months. Sawyer says thank you so much to Dr. Clay.

Hazel's POV

This was so nice of my dad to do that but he ruined my moment with Sawyer. Sawyer has no clue about the surprise go away party that I planed for him that everyone new about except Sawyer. Hey Sawyer? Yes Hazel? Do you want to swim with Winter and Hope? I would love too. Sawyer and I swim with Winter and Hope for a long time. Sawyer looks at me and I look up and he says do you want to have lunch together? My heart skips a beat, and I say I would love that! Sawyer then looks at Winter then back to me then says are we coming back after lunch or our we going to do something else? I say we won't be back. Sawyer says, can I say goodbye to Winter and Hope before we go? I come over to him and put my arm around his shoulder in a friendly way and say you can always do that. I have a tear running down my face knowing that this is the last time that I'm with my best friend with Winter and Hope for 3 months.

Sawyer's POV

I swim over to Hope and pet her and say that I will be back, and Hope puts her head against my chest as saying that she will miss me too. Then I have tears rolling down my checks and Hazel came over to me and wraps me in a hug and says everything will be fine. I whistle to Winter and she whistles back to me and swims over to me. I say that I have to go and that I will really miss her and that I will be back. Then Winter puts her head on my chest as saying that she will really miss me too.

This is my first Fan fiction story. Thanks so much dabuisnessgirl2 for the support. I will be updating 1 or 2 a week.