Chapter 2 Problems

Hazel's POV

Sawyer and I are walking to lunch. I have been feeling very sad lately. Sawyer notices eveytime, and he always asks me whats wrong and I tell him that I just miss my mom. But thats not why I'm sad, the first reason why, is cause this is my last day with my secret crush for 3 months and that is going to be so hard to not have him with me for that long. The second reason is because there is a volunteer that works at CMA who likes Sawyer. Her name is Susie. Luckily Sawyer has not noticed that she likes him yet. I am not going to let her take Sawyer away from me.

My phone beeps telling me that I received a text from a number that I don't know. This person has sent really mean text messages ever since I met Sawyer on the beach but Sawyer has no clue that this going on.

Sawyer's POV

Hazel has been sad for a long time and I always ask her what is wrong? She says that she really misses her mom. I notice a tear running down Hazel's face and I ask her whats wrong and she says that she is really going too miss me. I stop walking and hug her and she hugs me back then I say I'm going to really miss you too. We keep on walking to lunch.

Hazel's POV

My phone beeps telling me that I received a text and I pull my phone out of my pocket. I see a text from the number that I don't know again. I read the messages in my head and a lot of them are about me not having a mom, and I start crying a little. Then a another text comes in and she threatens me to stay away from Sawyer, and if I don't, really bad things will happen. Sawyer looks at me and sees the tears and he says please tell me whats going on, I can help you through this. Sawyer then takes my hands and says remember we are a team and we can accomplish anything. Sawyer has to know what is going on I thought. Sawyer lets go of my hands and I put my arm around him in a friendly way and I say to Sawyer that I need to talk to you. Sawyer sits on a bench and I sit next to him and he asks whats going on? I tell him the whole story and I ask him not to tell and he promises not to tell anyone. He says that he will help me figure out who is sending these text messages, and stop them.

Sawyer's POV

I hug Hazel and we start to walk across the street to our favorite restaurant. I hear a ringing and look at Hazel and she looks at her phone and it's the number that we don't know again. Hazel asks me to answer it and she hands me the phone and I say who is this? They don't talk for a few seconds then the person says, this is Jordan. I knew that this was Susie so I say to her to stop it right now, and I never want to here about her doing this to Hazel ever again. Hazel has a smirk on her face and I hang up on Susie, and give Hazel's phone back to her. I put my arm around Hazel, and say if Susie ever does this to you again tell me right away.

Hazel's POV

I'm so happy that Sawyer was with me when Susie called, as I never would be able to do that to Susie. A few seconds later I get a lot of awful texts from Susie again! Sawyer looks at me and I shake my head saying yes that was Susie. Sawyer says can you do me a favor? I nod and he says because I won't be here to help you can you, make a binder with the mean things that she sends you? Yes I can do that but why? Sawyer says so I can read them and protect you when I get home.