Chapter 16 FaceTime Talk

Sawyer's POV

Hazel and I help Karl and Kyle out a lot with filming and we start making the movie on my computer. Hazel and I have had a lot of alone time lately. Tomorrow is our 1 week anniversary and I wise I should take Hazel out but we are on a boat. Before Sawyer and Hazel left Clay gave him something to give Hazel for there 1 week anniversary. I wise Hazel was going to my school. She is so smart and I think she would really like it. I love Hazel so much I put my arm around her and she lays her head on my shoulder. I whisper to her that I love you so much. She looks at me and says I love you too more then anything and she kisses my check.

Clay's POV

I have been thinking a lot and I is getting so hard for me to home school Hazel. She is getting so smart. I have thought about this for a long time. I think it's time for Hazel to go to real school. I am so happy that Sawyer and Hazel are dating and it will really help there relationship. I text Lorraine and ask her if we can talk.

Lorraine's POV

I just got off work at the hospital and just arrived back at home. I here my phone beep saying that I got a text messages and it's from Clay. I call him and he says can we meet up somewhere and talk. He says it's very important. I say yes and I drive to CMA and I find him in his office. We talk for a long time and Clay and I decide that it's better if Hazel goes to High School with Sawyer. Clay asks me to stay for a few more minutes.

Clay's POV

Lorraine stays in the room. She tells me all of classes that Sawyer is going to have and they all sound like great classes. I call the school and I ask for the principal. The principal comes on the phone and Lorraine and I talk to the principal about Hazel going into the school. The principal says we are looking forward to have Hazel one of students. The principal says that Hazel and Sawyer are probably the smartest kids in the school. The principal says I can get them in the same classes if you want? Lorraine and I look at each other and we both nod and we say that would be great thanks. Ur welcome and I am looking forward too meeting you Clay. I am looking foward to it to Clay said. I hang up the phone. Lorraine and I are so happy that Sawyer and Hazel are going to be in the same classes together and the principle said that if we need there help or anything during school just call him and he will get them out of class. I tell Lorraine to not tell Sawyer and Hazel about this and it will be a surprise.

Hazel's POV

I am so happy that I am dating Sawyer. I love him so much. Sawyer and I have been working very hard with Karl and Kyle with the filming for are video. I wise that I was going to the same school as Sawyer. I am going to really miss him when he goes back to school. I have so sad for a few days. Susie has sent a lot of nasty text messages about how I should not be alive and a lot of worse stuff then that. I have never felt this sad before. I don't know how tell Sawyer. Sawyer is starting to notice that I have been very sad. Sawyer has his arm around me and we are sitting on the sheets on the boat together. Sawyer looks at me and says what's going on? Please tell me he says? I am about to tell Sawyer about what Susie is doing when I get a text. I bolt into Sawyers and my room. Sawyer starts running after me. Sawyer sees the Dean and Sawyer says don't let anyone come in here till we figure this out ok? The Dean nods and stands right in front of are room. Sawyer closes the door to are room and I can here a lot of crying. Sawyer runs over to me and he says whats wrong you have to tell me. I grab some tissues and I give my phone to Sawyer and he reeds everything and he says I can't believe that Susie is doing this to you. My computer beeps telling me that I am getting a FaceTime call I wipe the tears of my face and eyes and look at my computer and says Susie. I tell Sawyer to film this conversation and iff it gets really bad then come in. Sawyer calls Karl and Kyle and they come quickly.

Sawyer's POV

I have the film ready and I tell Hazel that she answers it. Why did you call me Susie Hazel says? I wanted to talk to you she said. Everything that Susie says is really mean and not true. Then Susie says that Hazel is a slut and she is so dumb that she is not going to real school. I was so mad I was about to pop then Susie said that and I gave the camera to Karl and goes over to Hazel and her computer and I say stop it right now everything that you said is not true at all and I can't believe that you would say any of that about Hazel. Susie laughs and says and the best part of all of this that makes me so happy is that you don't have a mom Hazel and if you did have a mom she would never want you. I blow up even more and yell stop it Susie. Hazel and I have had way to much of this I can't believe you are doing this to Hazel. I have my arm around Hazel and she puts her arm around me. Hazel takes my other hand with holds it. I say to Susie this is you're last chance if you don't stop Susie then you are not going to be happy. Susie If I ever here you saying or I here that you are doing anything from Hazel you are dead. I never want to see or to talk to you ever again I said. I hang up on here.

Hazel's POV

I have tears running down my face and Sawyer just hung up on Susie. I am so mad at Susie. Karl and Kyle asks me if he can see all the text messages that Susie sent me. I said yes you can. Karl and Kyle look at my phone at the messages. Sawyer raps his arms around me and he says if Susie does anything else to me let me know. I lay my on Sawyer's arm. Karl and Kyle are so mad and they said that we should tell her parents. Karl, Kyle, Sawyer and I all walk out together. Sawyer and I help them with the photos and videos Sawyer puts his arms around me and I do the same. Sawyer says I love you so much. I love you too so much I say. Sawyer kisses me and I kiss him back. I never want to be with anyone else Sawyer says. I never want to be with anyone else ether. Sawyer and I the rest of the day with Karl, and Kyle.

I wont be able to update till Today or Tomorrow