Babygirl

Book Title: Babygirl

Author: merit_writes

Status: Ongoing (Last updated January 10, 2023)

Tags For The Book: #babygirl, #badboy, #billionaire, #ceo, #curvy, #daddies, #dark, #darkromance, #hotguys, #innocent, #kitten, #love, #lovestory, #mine, #nerd, #obsessed, #obsession, #polyamory, #possessive, #romance, #secretary, #sexy, #stalker, #wattpad, #wattpadromance

Summary (Book Description) : "You're ours to fuck, ours to love and ours to keep babygirl", Rhys smirked, looking at my lips.

"Wh-what do you mean...?", I whispered. A shiver ran down my spine.

"He means you're only ours. Only. Fucking. Ours", Sebastian gritted out the last part.

I turned around, but before I could run out of their office, someone harshly grabbed my waist.

"And if you ever tried to run away, we'll tie you to our bed and fuck you so raw, till you get that in your pretty little head", Aiden whispered in my ear.

His hot breath on my neck made me shiver.

Before I could know what was happening, Rhys stormed towards me and put his mouth on mine. It made me gasp, which gave him the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth.

And before I even realized, my dress was already on the floor . . .

***

Copyright ©2022
In a brief summary, ALL RIGHTS OF THIS THIS BOOK ARE RESERVED meaning that no part of it may be reproduced or copied in any other language without THE AUTHOR'S (my) PERMISSION TO DO SO.

If by any chance you come across a book that you notice is a replica of my work I ask you to please inform me. I would be really thankful if you do so.