°P13

[Y/n's Pov]

I was laying on the couch watching TV with Felix while contemplating if I should invite Soul over for another movie night since we had no schedule for today.

Right as I mustered up the courage to text him I hear really loud knocking on my door. I looked through the peep hole and it was Seo and Yoon.

I open the door for them and see an even more energetic Seo and an excited Yoon, which was surprising because Yoon is more on the calm and quiet side so something exciting must have happened.

"Hey guys, whats up?" I ask with a confused smile.

"Y/n, we wanna talk about something." Seo said plainly but with a small smile.

"Okay??" I asked confused. They immediately walked into my apartment and sat down on my couch. I was honestly nervous and confused about what they wanted to talk about but I tried to calm my nerves since I knew I had nothing to hide.

"I'ma get straight to the point. Do you like anyone?!" Seo asked excitedly.

"Uhhh, n-no. Not at the moment, no" I was shocked so it caused me to stutter a bit.

"You Do!!!" Yoon and Seo said in sync which to be honest was pretty impressive.

"I-i don't, really I'm being honest!" I said, slightly putting my hands in the air.

"Mmhm sure you are." Seo said with a smirk

"Sooooooo, who's the lucky man??!!" Yoon said wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm being serious I don't like anyone right now.!" I said in a stern tone.

"I bet you it's Soul!!!" Seo said a little too enthusiastic.

"I Don't like Soul. Honest!" I said trying to convince them and myself.

"C'mon just admit that you like Soul!!" Seo said with a big smile.

I will admit Soul is a really kind person and he's cute, talented, sweet, kind, honest, caring, thoughtful, oh did I mention kind?

He's just too perfect for someone like me, I would like to think I'm a kind and caring person but Soul is just 10x better.

"Even if I did like him and we were to date it wouldn't work out." I said sighing.

"Why not?" Seo asked with curiosity.

"He's an idol and I'm just his stylist. You know idols and staff can't date. I'd get fired if we were to get caught." I said disappointed.

"Oh. I mean I understand where your coming from but you kinda just confessed your feelings towards Soul." Seo said.

Both Seo and Yoon had a smug smile creeping onto their face which made me realize what I had said and the way I expressed it.

"But I never said I like him I just said even if I did, that's not confessing!" I said anxiously.

"Sure you never directly said you liked him but I can tell by the way you expressed yourself and how your reacting right now. You sounded sad and disappointed that you might never get a chance to be with Soul romantically and why would you be sad about not being able to date him if you don't like him?" Seo said with a smirk.

"She's right and you know it." Yoon said with a smug smile.

I just sat there speechless. How did she figure it out with such a simple answer.

"H-how!?"

"We're right aren't we?" Yoon said smugly.

I sighed in defeat.