Party

y/n slipped on her dress- her figure gliding into it easily. she observed herself for a moment- allowing the breifest intake of how she looked. she slipped on her shoes, a stunning, expensive pair of stilettos. y/n dashed to the door, excited. she was going to a party tonight- but not just any party, a BTS themed party to celebrate all the awards they had won."i'll have a bloody mary, thanks." y/n responded. she looked around the party, suddenly sad, oh how she wished she had someone to come here with. she thanked the bartender and took her drink, downing it quickly. she finished off her drink and pushed the glass away. maybe she should just leave.. it would do her no good to be alone at some party. just then- a man sat down next to her and ordered himself a drink. she turned her head to look at him and sucked in a breath as she saw him- jimin?!
he turned to her and winked.
"can i buy you a drink lovely?" he asked smoothly."s-sure!" she stammered out. he got them drinks and looked at her again.
"hey beautiful, i have been admiring you since you walked in this party and couldn't help but ask if you wanted to.. get to meet each other somewhere a bit more private?"
y/n looked down- she was already throbbing talking talking to him. she knew what she wanted, and now she was going to take her chance. y/n batted her lashes at him and pushed herself closer.
"i would be delighted~"jimin smirked and got up, pulling her up with him. he pulled her through the party and led her into a private room. y/n prepared to settle into the bed, but before she could- jimin led her into the private kitchen. this was getting interesting for her. he grabbed some whipped cream and chocolate sauce from the fridge and slammed them on the table. y/n hopped on the table and layed down. to her surprise and excitement, he yanked off her shoes and slid off her socks. he noticed the accumulation of sweat and lint between her toes and jimin began to moan as he licked it off. he then grabbed the whipped cream and chocolate sauce and slathered y/n's feet in it. he looked as though he was going feral- for y/n and her feet!! y/n stretched out and wiggled her toes- making jimin hard. he was about to go down on her toes before stopping himself. he got up and grabbed sprinkles from a cabinet and poured them generously on her feet. when y/n saw this- she screamed with pleasure. he finally went down on her feet- licking and slurping the juices all mixed together. he meticulously sucked the sprinkles from beneath y/n's toenails. at one point, jimin made eye contact with her as he sucked on her big toe, and y/n could feel the passion burning so strong and hot between them that they both came. he looked up at y/n after he had finished. he checked his watch and stood up quickly.
"i should go." jimin said. y/n wanted to protest and make him stay but she knew better. he left without another word and left y/n alone.. hoping that they would meet again one day.